Sep 25 2012
By: fairytailced I Only Post Everything 1018 posts

Getting Better at this Game

28 replies 416 views Edited Sep 25, 2012
We every legacy I'm getting better each time by throwing back grenades and using tactics that are used high level players.What are you getting better at
Message 1 of 29 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: Getting Better at this Game

Sep 25, 2012

Getting 'Here, hold this'-medals. 

Movement

Sniping 

I like that. Someone died and had Revenge equipped, I pick that up, throw it back and actually get his teammate, wich probably makes him mad. Movement, well, someone's waiting for me to follow him, I'll take another way and then get his back. Rolling, jumping, knowing how to avoid bullets, everything. Sniping, well, I started to play very well with the snipers in this game. The T-Bolt always worked for me, but now I'm starting to get headshots I didn't even try to get (quickscope-headshots) and the same goes for the Dragon-Sniper. That's nice, and I'm starting to be very good at killing opponents jumping in mid-air. I'm even better at killing someone in mid-air, than someone running around, wich is also easy, but I don't even have to try anymore, to get my enemy in mid-air. 

Message 2 of 29 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Dying horribly to help other players get better.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 3 of 29 (399 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Lol
Message 4 of 29 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Sep 25, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
We every legacy I'm getting better each time by throwing back grenades and using tactics that are used high level players.What are you getting better at

Even if I've played more than 8000 games, I'm still learning some stuff...

-Counting bullets hitting the target is becoming totally natural to me and it gives me a sensible advantage, expecially facing multiple enemies.

-I'm getting experienced with many "hail mary" tricks, to kill campers with grenades in specific areas from long distance.

-Still getting better with difficult 360° quickscopes

-Just memorized all the Idol spawn points in Plunder for every map (I play Team Objective much more)

-Testing different ways to strafe. If you are able to strafe in an uncommon way while shooting you have a great advantage in 1v1 gunfights.

-Learning to pay attention to my teammates' icons. They change color when they are shooting and I'm always distracted... And generally, I'm getting better at knowing what the other players are doing (both teammates and enemies)

-I still forget to check the Match Time in order to get Power Weapons, sometimes... Got to work on it.

-Probably something more, but these are some points!

0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I just keep getting better at my normal playstyle. Throwing back grenades, breaking necks and just owning in general

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 6 of 29 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 25, 2012

See, my tactic is stuntman-inspired movements (jumping off high places, running around, climbing and jumping, jumping nade throws, balancing on ledges). So far all I've not mastered is the balancing.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 29 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3614 posts

Sep 25, 2012

fairytailced wrote:

Forgot a "?" mark dude.

Anyway:

• Aiming AK without accuracy mod.
Do you feel me?

Message 8 of 29 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 25, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

fairytailced wrote:

Forgot a "?" mark dude.

Anyway:

• Aiming AK without accuracy mod.

Eddy's AK?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 29 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Aiming with the KAL.

Message 10 of 29 (312 Views)
0 Likes