Hi, Some of the people on these forums might know I like glitching, Alot. But this has gone too far.
I'm seeing more and more people glittching in online multiplayer matches and it starts to annoy me.
There are so many glitches in this game, some that most people never knew about.
Heck, Even the deadbodyglitch is back like never before.
The deadbodyglitch that got "Patched" was not even possible in online but this one is.
Even airwalk is back.
Now to the point why I made this thread,
Why doesn't ND add people that know how to glitch and want to help ND at fixing them?
Me and my friend Squeeze_yourBACK are willing to help fix these glitches.
Please ND do something with this, since most people that are good in glitching aren't prepared to help you.
I have messaged some of the ND devs to propose this idea and I'm hoping for a reply back.
EDIT: I'm not really good at making threads but I hope you get the point of this.
Huh, that's not a bad idea - having community members point out bad areas in the maps where glitching takes place. I like it and I'd do it.
Maybe they could sit aside some spare time and just play through a set of maps with glitch-knowledgeable people and see what all of what they know.
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
Anyway, I doubt it. Some other guy did it was well, and either he's REALLY near me or he also held the idol wrong.