Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Re: - Glitchers' Awareness Thread - (more pleasing to the eyes)

Apr 15, 2013
I had a teammate before who tried to get into my line of fire and suicide so he can kill me.

Too bad I can shoot yhe guy behind him without hitting him. :smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 21 of 24 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3651 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

I hope I'm not imaginating...

So, I was playing Co-op Arena today with a friend of mine (and his friend). After the PAKs started showing up, I noticed that this friend of mine, was hanging on one of the walls in Museum (in the middle building with the Mag spawn), with Mag equipped.

Once he saw the PAK, he activated Army of Three, and shot him the head or neck (or maybe in the chest, I dunno) two or three times, and he DIED. I mean, how in the hell did he do that? Is there some sort of glitch that allows you to kill PAK instantly if you shoot him in the right spot with a certain weapon or kickback?

I first thought that he was weakened heavily already, but he was actually wearing all the pieces of armor (or possibly lost a few), including helmet.

And I don't think it was the only time it happened in that match.

Oh well, I got two Crushing completions, so no complains! :smileyhappy:

Message 22 of 24 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 15, 2013

The Brute goes down faster if you shoot him in the legs. With Army of Three active he will drop in no time. I heard that he goes down fast if you shoot him in the head with the Dragon Sniper as well (with Army of Three active).

Message 23 of 24 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3651 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

The Brute goes down faster if you shoot him in the legs. With Army of Three active he will drop in no time. I heard that he goes down fast if you shoot him in the head with the Dragon Sniper as well (with Army of Three active).

That I know. Actually all armored enemies have weakest armor in their arms and legs.

But as I mentioned, he shot him with a Mag two or three times. There's NO way he can die that easily if he had full health, even Dragon takes more. And (again) like I mentioned, he shot him in the head or neck (possibly shoulder, you never know for sure when there's lag/screwed tracers) AND he kept his helmet on with the rest of his armor.

Message 24 of 24 (142 Views)
0 Likes