Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Re: - Glitchers' Awareness Thread -

Mar 26, 2013

I haven't seen anyone in a glitch other than thru no fault of their own (dead man's glitch) for months and months. maybe even a year. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 11 of 24 (295 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Mar 26, 2013

@firesidecat...

True...doesn't seem to happen as often, now that you mention it.  Biggest problem now is laggers in comp and trolls in coop.

Message 12 of 24 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Good work guys, keep the glitching hotspots coming. Thank you for the support.

And, I'll change that font, sorry. :smileytongue:

Message 13 of 24 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Re: - Glitchers' Awareness Thread - (more pleasing to the eyes)

Mar 26, 2013
Ehhh... You can glitch anywhere with a certain technique, well, not EVERYWHERE since the airwalk was patched. :smileysad: At least it requires a sheild, so it's tough to kill people. :smileywink:

Message 14 of 24 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Mar 26, 2013

dadno1001 wrote:
Ehhh... You can glitch anywhere with a certain technique, well, not EVERYWHERE since the airwalk was patched. :smileysad: At least it requires a sheild, so it's tough to kill people. :smileywink:

I do know of this. Now, that is true - but the point of this thread is to label those glitch hot zones for players to steer clear of. Y'know, those areas where ANYONE and EVERYONE can easily glitch into?

Message 15 of 24 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I need to bump this. Just ran into a glitcher at LU near that tunnel. It's fairly easy to get into. Plan on sending the cinema to that player report thing.
Message 16 of 24 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

The oasis one where you can get on top of the map happened to me once without even trying, i actually spawned in the air. I was like **bleep**?? we were winning so i didnt want to be a **bleep** and kill people, but i was only able to be in the part of the map where the truck is. I knew i was able to shoot ppl cus i shot once to this one dude below me and saw him taking cover but he didnt know where it was coming from.

Edit: language

U--J

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 17 of 24 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 14, 2013

I came across a troll today, it was on the Village map on co-op arena. We were playing Gold Rush and they [the troll] took the idol and camped with it down in the hut at the bottom of the hill with the medal chest. Friendly fire had no effect; they just held onto the idol. We could do nothing except quit.  I'd understand (but not condone) they're motivation if it were a way to cheat [letting your teammates earn more cash] but it just stopped everyone's game. Idiot. 

Message 18 of 24 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Yeah I've met a player named V1R4N that do that frequently. Neither of us had Team Safe on though so I was able to knock him down with a grenade and steal the idol. :smileyvery-happy: Then he changed tactics and suicided until we had 0 lives left and tried to kill us. I actually do that myself except for the killing part when someone trolls me or team kills me on purpose, and I can stay alive for hours if needed lol.

Message 19 of 24 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Thats the thing though, i didn't have team safe on either and i shot 4 consecutive grenades in there and nothing. I've never encountered this before. I quit anyway and had the misfortune to meet them again on my next match, where they proceeded to repeat the process. I reported them after that.
Message 20 of 24 (117 Views)
0 Likes