Jan 19 2013
By: ElronF1 Monster Hunter 38 posts

GoBack-Matchmaking Problem

17 replies 302 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

Ok. I am here to point out something most of you have experienced. It concerns the GoBack window in the matchmaking page just after the players are found and revealed. Many players open this window and waiting to see the opponents. If they don’t like what they see (teams, big levels etc.) they are going back. This is very frustrating. I usually play with my team (4-5 players), and when 2 or 3 players leave the game then our party splits into 2 and I have to play against my friends. Not only this, but when the player who’s leaving is host, all other players take a loss. This is unacceptable guys. I took 23 (removed from the game) losses in 2 days!!! It’s simply unfair. Please do something to fix this. When the game reveals the players, automatically all other windows (like the GoBack window) MUST close.

We love that game and we are supporting it, but sometimes frustration gets in the way of fun and then it’s… not worth it anymore. Thanks in advance and I am waiting for any kind of respond.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (302 Views)
Survivor
2198 posts

Re: GoBack-Matchmaking Problem

Jan 19, 2013

I think you get a loss every time you do this, but some people just don't care about that. I've seen other people do this quite often. But the match rarely ended and I haven't taken many losses from it.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jan 19, 2013

But it still remains a big problem. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Yeah that is extremely annoying, it happened to me and some friends countless times in the past few days. Dumb try-hards. But then again, they might not have anything else to brag about to girls XDDDDDD
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Jan 19, 2013
This one of my tactics for avoiding laggers. I watch the bars. If there are several 1-2 bar players, I'm backing out. But I usually don't have to do this. My matchmaking method is still working very well.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (224 Views)
Sackboy
499 posts

Jan 20, 2013

#Partyoffiveproblems :smileytongue:

Seriously though I have no idea what you're talking about. Sometimes I have attempted to see if that works (solely for curiosity purposes of course) and it does not. When I keep the "Leave Finding Game" window open (which I think is what you are referring too) as soon as the players are revealed and the voting countdown starts, clicking "leave game" does not take you out.

Anyway, if you're really having such a big problem maybe parties of 5 should only be allowed to play other parties of five? :smileywink:

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

Anyway, if you're really having such a big problem maybe parties of 5 should only be allowed to play other parties of five? :smileywink:

And what if those parties of 5 are from other continents and lag like hell? :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Jan 20, 2013

because there is no region-attributed lag ever, as things stand

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Jan 20, 2013
@Nanashi070 lolwut^

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (160 Views)
Sackboy
499 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I can't make it any clearer than that :smileywink:

Back to the topic, if the go back thing is legit that needs to be fixed, but it's not as if there aren't other ways to dip from a lobby. It's unfortunate but there are several. :smileysad:
Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (154 Views)
0 Likes