Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 04 2012
By: Mitryadel First Son 2 posts

Good, Dedicated Uncharted 3 buddy?

4 replies 150 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

I'm wondering if I can have a good player who's online frequently to play Uncharted 3 multiplayer with me.  I'm looking for someone that plays a wide variety of game modes (Plunder, Deathmatch, Objective, Lab) and has a mic so I can communicate properly.  I am a good teammate in any game mode, and I always pick up dropped treasures for you.  I can also help farm for Skeleton skins or anything else.   

Things I would like to find in a good buddy:

2.0+ KDR

3rd Legacy

Co-op Crushing star on Emblem

PS3 mic

Online often

I'm 3rd Legacy with the star on my main profile (Mitryadel) , but I'm working on a second profile.   If you're interested, please add Flopolopagous and include that you saw my post here in the friend request.  I hope you'll take the opportunity to add me!  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 1 of 5 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Re: Good, Dedicated Uncharted 3 buddy?

Aug 4, 2012

Mitryadel wrote:

I'm wondering if I can have a good player who's online frequently to play Uncharted 3 multiplayer with me.  I'm looking for someone that plays a wide variety of game modes (Plunder, Deathmatch, Objective, Lab) and has a mic so I can communicate properly.  I am a good teammate in any game mode, and I always pick up dropped treasures for you.  I can also help farm for Skeleton skins or anything else.   

Things I would like to find in a good buddy:

2.0+ KDR

3rd Legacy

Co-op Crushing star on Emblem

PS3 mic

Online often

I'm 3rd Legacy with the star on my main profile (Mitryadel) , but I'm working on a second profile.   If you're interested, please add Flopolopagous and include that you saw my post here in the friend request.  I hope you'll take the opportunity to add me!  :smileyvery-happy:

I'd be interested in playing with you, although I can go online at any time I don't as much anymore because I have no one to play with (so it would be nice to get back on my PS3 with someone to game with :3) I don't have a 2.0+ KDR but I really don't think it would matter (considering stat quitters have been abusing this game for months until a patch fixed that.) I am a 3rd legacy player, with the Co-op crushing star and I do have a mic. I will send you a friend request on the account you named. It would be easier to see this than re-typing most of it on the PS3 Message Keyboard (software, I suppose?) However I will message you there.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 2 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Im online just about every night from about 9:30pm - 4am.  PSN: DPJ_01ill add you on the account you stated, I dont have a 2.0 KDR, but i play often and am always looking for new people to play with

Message 3 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Add me pns: dark18assassin92 i play u3 alot although am at max level with the silver star and lookin to help players out
Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 18, 2013

Well you could add me. My PSN is Kai_Messi I am an old player and my stats are too bad because I played MP first and Single Player after so I learned all the controls in MP. I have a star but not 2.0 Kill ratio as I told you the reason. But if you want you can be a friend :smileywink:

Message 5 of 5 (50 Views)
0 Likes