Welcoming Committee
13075 posts

Re: Good players

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2014

Icebound1 wrote:
I've come across many players. There are plenty of players with 2:1 or 3:1 kill death ratios. But what about the ones with 6-1 kdr, where everything is a headshot, and every grenade is perfect? How do people get so good? Is there talent involved in Uncharted?

No one is that good. "everything is a headshot and every grenade is perfect"

There is definately something going on there that is making them that good. It's not them.

There isn't really any talent involved in Uncharted 3. Uncharted 2 was a different case and had a skill barrier.

Uncharted 3 is mindless. all you have to do is decide if you want to join in the mindless fun or play your own game. probably on your own.

The huge KDR's are possible. I did have one before I started throwing myself off maps, nading myself during powerplays and so on. They are also unlikely though while I wasn't really cheating the system. I was playing the game in a very dirty way. camping, using all the situational awareness stuff...overpowered loadouts and so on.

They sacrfice fun, probably sacrifice other peoples fun too in the process.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 83 (308 Views)
Fender Bender
2382 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2014

layan6789 wrote:

exactly kdr isnt every thing nationm04 is really good and have low kill and death . there is aguy name a wycliff_12 has not very good kdr even my kdr is higher but he is more pro than me by 10 times and its no way i can won against him

^^ umm

My KDR is quite good tyvm lol. 

But i'm no pro :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 83 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 3, 2014

you say that because you hadnt seen yrself. i played against you when we got team split in objectives you were killing me so easily that i wonder how lol. i've played against alot of pro player but hadn't found a player like you :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 83 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3524 posts

Jan 4, 2014

layan6789 wrote:

you say that because you hadnt seen yrself. i played against you when we got team split in objectives you were killing me so easily that i wonder how lol. i've played against alot of pro player but hadn't found a player like you :smileywink:

I wish I could have played against myself to see how beastly I was first hand. 
It would be like that philisophiraptor: "If you punch yourself and you cry, are you strong or weak?" (Clearly strong).

Do you feel me?
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 83 (276 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1634 posts

Jan 4, 2014

tbls is the best player evar 

/thread 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 83 (273 Views)
Fender Bender
4169 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Having a 3.0+ on this game is easy now that all the F2P noobs moved in, lol. I don't play for stats on my DeFy account and can maintain a 3.20ish KDR without trying. Well, that;s when I actually played this game. Lately I've been playing UC2 and Trophy Hunting due to this game getting extremely boring.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 83 (245 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jan 4, 2014
I have don't have a good kdr because I was a explosive expert and revenge noob once xD
But now usually i get around 17-5 every TDM game. I've also have mastered the grenade skill very well (sometimes lag though) and usually get 1 or 2 frag ems each match.
I'm an ok player, but there r wayyyyyy better players on these forums then me.
As I say on my profile, my best match was a 36-5 TDM.
Also, I've never gotten a rampant :smileysad:
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 83 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jan 4, 2014

I understand how it's possible to get 3.00 or 4.00 KDR. But I'm talking about 8:1 or 9:1 "fishy" players. Something's not right there.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 83 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13075 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Icebound1 wrote:

I understand how it's possible to get 3.00 or 4.00 KDR. But I'm talking about 8:1 or 9:1 "fishy" players. Something's not right there.

They quit, stat pad and some even do the lag switch thing.

Some of the 3s and 4's are cheating the system too. I've even seen people with negative KDR's cheating the system.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 83 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 4, 2014

lol I love my low kdr as ppl think I am noob but am not that bad I can get a good score against PO5 and get rampant. lol kdr isn't every thing. For 8:1 or 9:1 kdr its easy if you are really pro and make a new account I have a sniper user friend who had new account with kdr of 7:1 lol

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 83 (188 Views)
0 Likes