I Only Post Everything
801 posts

Re: Good players

Jan 12, 2014
btw feel free to add me on psn Aureilia. I've met some great people on these forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 83 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13064 posts

Jan 12, 2014

kratos_snake__ wrote:
btw feel free to add me on psn Aureilia. I've met some great people on these forums.

Don't know if my ego is big enough to call myself a great person. But I'll do that when I'm not being so lazy :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 83 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6798 posts

Jan 12, 2014

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

I also find people with Platinum Trophies extremely funny.

you trying to say something there buddy? :smileywink:

idk i like getting platinum trophies to challenge myself, not really to compete with anybody ... though saying that i haven't really meet anybody around the same amount as me other than on trophy related sites lol

and back on topic this "good player" topic is pretty subjective, there really isn't an accurate way to test if a player is good or not as everyone's definition of the term can be varied, thus leaving the entire decision totally based upon your own criteria ... my way is actually to play a few games with them, i've seen players be exceptional for both the best and for the worst (do a lot better than their stats suggest (improved greatly since they started playing, etc...) and play terrible for what their stats suggest (dependent on other players to get their stats higher, etc... ) )

i also saw that SteepMatt didn't think he was that great a few posts back o.O (sorry i'm a little late to the thread lol) ... but back when we played 3TDM together i thought we made a hell of a good team, granted we both had our off games, but usually i felt i was competing more with you on who would get the kills rather than worrying about how many kills the other teams were getting :smileylol:

Whoa really?? that's a completely new one on me. Never heard that. I'm honored!!!

really no one has ever said that? i guess i caught you at your best or do you just play with a lot of mean people? :smileytongue:

Maybe a bit of both?? :smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 83 (108 Views)
0 Likes