First Son
2 posts

Re: Yo Zod! SUPER GLAD to finally see a thread such as this!!...

Dec 25, 2011

I'm having the same issue!! I'm using year old 120gb slim and every other game works fine!!

Did you find a solution because I'm pretty effin annoyed about this. Already had my fat ps3's blu-ray drive broke so hope this isn't related to that.

Message 91 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: PS3 Slim 320GB stock HDD Firmware 4.0 Uncharted 3 Patch 1...

Dec 27, 2011

I got to play again the Cruisin' for a Bruisin' and Sink or Swim levels and indeed they are glitchy as Just-a-spaz mentioned.

Sometimes motion blur is completely gone (which I like) but sometimes it kicks back in and wierd effects are visible.

Please Naughty Dog, fix the motion blur , or as I asked before give us the option to turn motion blur off. The game was perfect before the 1.02 update.

Peace out to all, and Happy Holidays!

Message 92 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Re: PS3 Slim 320GB stock HDD Firmware 4.0 Uncharted 3 Patch 1...

Jan 18, 2012

Thank you m_Madruguinha08 for confirming my discovery. Recently, I've just been deleting the patch and playing the game without motion blur. I'd rather have non motion blur for consistency than mostly motion blur with it off here and there and having glitchy motion-blur in the Crusin' for a Bruisin' and Sink or Swim.

Please Naughty Dog, if you are reading this.... look into this issue because I wanna go back online again, but I seem to let the bugs bother me in the newer patches when the game was perfect when it was released.

Message 93 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Graphic/ Game bugs? Post them here!

Jan 19, 2012

After update 1.03 I have no sound at all, before it was ok.

System:

PS3 slim 320GB (UC3 bundle)

Firmware up to date

Don't have the disc at hand, so not sure about the region, but as I said above, UC3 was bundled with my PS3 (and I'm in Europe)

Message 94 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 20, 2012

Here's a screenshot of the motion blur error on Crusin' for a Bruisin' and Sink or Swim (both ship levels).

First, here's a screenshot of how it looks in the game. As you can see, the center part isn't blurred at all.

UC3MotionBlurError1.jpg

In case you can't see it in the above screenshot, I added green lines to highlight the area that isn't being blurred. The entire area inside this green shape isn't blurred. Is this something that can be fixed? Like I said before, the game only does this during the ship levels Cruisin' for a Bruisin' and Sink or Swim.

UC3MotionBlurError2.jpg

Thank you for looking at this issue. Naughty Dog is still my favorite game developer!

Message 95 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 8, 2012

well, two more updates (one from ps and one from uc3). I thought "great! my uc3 will work again!" but when i did the updates and nothing...the game just stuck on spinning ring. So I saw a post about reinstalling uc2 so i tried that. The game loaded and i started play uc3 again. woot! back in business- nope. the game is still crashing to black at the first cut scene in the museum when drake is a kid. This is getting stupid. I wish ND would contact me and follow up. I have an 80 gig fat ps3 that uc3 fried the hd the first play through so I replaced it with the scorpio 320gig hd. All of my other games are playing great. BF3 & Gran tourismo play great with no problems. ND what are my options?

Message 96 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Feb 23, 2012

JUST-A-SPAZ wrote:

Here's a screenshot of the motion blur error on Crusin' for a Bruisin' and Sink or Swim (both ship levels).

First, here's a screenshot of how it looks in the game. As you can see, the center part isn't blurred at all.

UC3MotionBlurError1.jpg

In case you can't see it in the above screenshot, I added green lines to highlight the area that isn't being blurred. The entire area inside this green shape isn't blurred. Is this something that can be fixed? Like I said before, the game only does this during the ship levels Cruisin' for a Bruisin' and Sink or Swim.

UC3MotionBlurError2.jpg

Thank you for looking at this issue. Naughty Dog is still my favorite game developer!

Any idea if we'll get this looked at?

Message 97 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 1, 2012

I have a new PS3 which came with Uncharted 3, and everytime I play it it freezes up on me on Chapter 2.  It tells me to press the L joystick and tap the CIRCLE button quickly, and when I do that nothing happens.  This game would not work on my 80GB PS3 either, so I went and bought a new PS3.

My info is

PS3 Slim 320 GB Model #CECH-3018  Hard Drive is factory

Firmware 4.11

Region US

My PS3 is hooked up with an HDMI cable

Uncharted 3 game is BCUS 90675 & BCUS 98233  (Yes I have 2 copies)

Thank you for fixing this issure for me.  I really appreciate it. 

Message 98 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 28, 2012

The only thing that is realy anoying.
Is that they changed the female characters :s
And the gfx of the E3 trailer are so damn amazing compared to the final product :s
Please fix this ND
example 1: http://mediastinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Uncharted-3-Chloe-E3-Trailer-Comparison.jpg

Example 2: http://images.lazygamer.net/2011/11/24mcaoy.jpg

Message 99 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Mar 29, 2012

It snows and rains indoors on fort and lost city, only in 3d and only out of the right eye.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - miloandtheminors
Message 100 of 105 (495 Views)
0 Likes