First Son
1 posts

Re: Graphic/ Game bugs? Post them here!

Apr 22, 2013

I'm stuck in the room at the bottom of the well at the start of "As above, so below". Not because I can't work the clues out, but because there appears to be a glitch in the game. I was wandering around this room for ages checking out the cipher on the wall and nothing happened. Wouldn't let me look at Journal using Select button either. And also I tried putting my hand in every single hole in the room and wasn't doing me any harm. Restarting the game multiple times had no effect until I tried turning on hints. That then gave me a link to the Journal, and I was also able to decipher the inscription on the wall. (As a side note trying my hand in some holes was now doing some damage). But when standing on the moon and the three of us going to the right place and pulling the levers the camera angle just stays put and movie doesn't roll on to opening door. Doesn't matter how many restarts I can't get past this point! There's also no talking at all between any of the characters! I was loving this game until this point. This glitch is really spoiling my experience!

Message 101 of 105 (527 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Can't get past chapter 12

Jul 10, 2013

Man, I just got the very same problem, but in Chapter 8.
After Drake got caught in an explosion inside the tower with those 2 thugs and gets to climb back through a window from outside of the tower, I get no more sounds (actually, no audio since the first armored thug appears), and then, after I beat those guys, the brute that should spawn when you open the door, doesn't spawn. Leaving me stuck there forever...
Is there any fix for this yet?

Message 102 of 105 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

cant pass chapter 6 there is no chateau

May 3, 2014

UC3 chapter 6 after i passed the forest  and reached the front door there is no chateau to climb or discover just empty space no graphic of the chateau so i cannot continue

160 GB ps3 original HDD

version 4.55 (up to date)

game region europe and ver 1.18

Message 103 of 105 (417 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Bug making the game un playable

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2014
I have this bug that makes the game un playable. *spoilers possibly* when im playing "stay in the light" sometimes after the fire starts the music will stop and the dialogue also stops so you can only hear the sfx. Then if i continue the other part of the map is gone. Only a white skybox, its completely blank. I restart the chapter, it goes fine until the last part on the roof the other half is gone and when i jump down the cutscene plays when the towers falling onto the roof i just fall into the flames. I tried restarting checkpoint and the same thing happens. And if i go to the main menu and continue it just continues loading endlessly.

Info:
111GB Slim
Firmware Up to date
US region
Message 104 of 105 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Graphic/ Game bugs? Post them here!

Oct 23, 2015

PLEASE HELP.  On Uncharted 3 During The Talbot Boss Fight I'm Having A Huge Problem. When I Played The Original Game There Was A Glitch Where When I Was Told To Mash Circle, I Was Thrown To The Side By Talbot No Matter What (It's A Common Problem.) The Cutscene Would Never Activate Because When The Indicator To Mash Circle Showed Up I Was Tossed To The Side.  I Guess The Computer Thinks I'm Trying To Roll When Talbot Tries To Slowly Stab Me.  Anyways I Picked Up The Remastered Version And Me And All My Friends Have The Same Problem On Crushing And Hard!  I Can't Get The Perks For Completing It On Crushing Or Hard And I Can't Unlock Brutal.  Blue-Point Needs To Address This.  I'm Starting To Lose My Patience!  Please Make This Known!

Message 105 of 105 (109 Views)
0 Likes