Monster Hunter
26 posts

graphics bugs

Nov 14, 2011

well, ive only played a couple of levels on my copy of the collectors edition, so far i can report: choppy moving intro and movies, 2 the saturation, color and sharpness are wayyy too strong, there seems to be a speed glitch in realtime animations where the badguys trying to grab young drake happens so fast it looks like you are glitching through them, same goes for other situations,  but so far happens much more on that level, thats it for the graphics and single player (i have as i said not played much yet! love the story!!) ps3 slim 280gb system firmware is 3.37, release is collectors edition unicode pal/ntsc version of the game my system is europen pal

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Salim riding endlessly on arrival so the cutscene couldn't launch

Nov 15, 2011

-the system you are using (including if you modded the HDD)

PS3 Fat 80Go (2009) not modded

-the firmware you system is at

Lastest

-the region of your disc

European

-steps to reproduce the issue

No idea

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

bug

Nov 15, 2011

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Clarification on this bug

Nov 15, 2011

I have had this happen to me twice now.

N/A version UC3

OEM Hardrive

First generation 60GB PS3

Both times in Multiplayer - A nearby explosion pushes me inside of a wall. Suicide is the only option..

Once in Desert Village - inside the kill box area downstairs

Once in Molton Ruins - Underneath the Mag spawn inside of the little room

----Moving this to MP bugs, Sorry -----

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/General-Discussion/Many-G...

Nov 15, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

glitch/bug (SPOILER)

Nov 16, 2011

There is a problem I had at the yemen chase scene with talbot, whilst running just before the scene where the door slams and drake falls against the table, the world around disappears, drake just falls to his death.

Another issue is the near to the end of chapter: Rough Seas.. when I jump to the second boat after the one i was on goes in flames, the sea literally goes red.. there is no sea detail, just plain red colour, and one of the AI is not there in flesh just invisible holding a gun. 

This was irritating for me. it didnt happen the first time I played. But second time and since then its been a issue. Im not sure if it is because of the patch 1.01. But please look into it. I was showing to my mate this game saying how cool this level is, and when this happened, it was very embarassing lol. Do what you can. :smileyhappy:

"MARCO....POLO" :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Co-Op Monstary. Upon starting the game where the characte...

Nov 16, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Hey there Zod,   My Uncharted 3 is freaking out and I rea...

Nov 16, 2011

Hey there Zod,

My Uncharted 3 is freaking out and I really want to know how to fix this because I love this series and its upsetting to see the game so broken on my system like this...

Basically, every cutscene in the game freezes or lag's really badly but the audio will continue.  Pausing the game will actually make the visuals fast forward and catch up but pretty much as soon as i unpause the game it will do the exact same thing.  I can't even watch the cutscenes its so bad.

Also the gameplay music cuts in and out and so does the sound effects just not as bad.  Sometimes my character will, while moving still, be completely still.  Like I'm moving him like an Action Figure or something, if you catch my drift.

I've found some other random glitches but nothing game breaking, just the simple stuff many games might have.  However, I have fallen through the floor to my death a couple times and also the world will just disappear randomly and im staring at grey and white around Nathan Drake.  Can't really see where I'm going like this lol.

I have a 120Gig Generation Slim (with a HDD swap, it has a 1TB in it)

It has the latest Firmware available, I always update it right away.

Region of boughten game is Canada, Manitoba.

Please, if you know what to do to fix this let me know.. This is ridculous kind of glitches, not game breaking exactly but it really ruins the experience for the story and that, in my eyes, is one of the strongest points to this series, I love the story.  What do i do??

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

I ran into a Bug last night that doesnt allow me to keep...

Nov 16, 2011

I ran into a Bug last night that doesnt allow me to keep playing.

in the settlement, ins the transition to the area where you first meet/get rescued by Salim, Salim rides in on his horse, and once he gets to certain spot Salim on hte horse just keeps riding in place, I cant advance from there.

slim PS3, 160 GB 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Ps3 slim 320gb HDD replaced with 750gb Latest firmware in...

Nov 16, 2011
Ps3 slim 320gb HDD replaced with 750gb
Latest firmware installed
U3 limited edition PAL region Italy
Psn-id ZeroZeroSettete

Every cutscene in the game freezes or lag's really badly but the audio will continue.  Pausing the game will actually make the visuals fast forward and catch up but pretty much as soon as i unpause the game it will do the exact same thing.  I can't even watch the cutscenes its so bad.

Also the gameplay music cuts in and out and so does the sound effects.

Game audio settings to 7.1 pcm out and ps3 audio output set to bitstream.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 103 (126 Views)
0 Likes