Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Multiplayer bug

Nov 16, 2011

Every time I open the multiplayer in the full game (german version) I am back at rank 1.

Like in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxfbjLv7DQQ&lc=ItJD11hBiQBoJqk3PFlbmySoCwg0xt2BEXu7iLzgx3w&feature=in...

have the newest versions for the game and the ps3(for the multiplayer 1.01 and for my ps3 the 3.73)
Sorry for my bad englisch im from germany.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Bug Report

Nov 16, 2011

European Slim 160GB (custom harddisk)

European Uncharted 3 Standard Edition.

Both errors are 100% reproducable.

- When Young Drake tails Sully and eats the apple, the sound file that follows seems to be broken, as it sounds weird everytime and also on other consoles with other discs. Can nicely be heard in this video (video not made by me): 'It was rotten anywa@#$'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOd02H-3lig&feature=player_detailpage#t=290s

- In Syria after Cutter and Drake have been split from Sully and Chloe by RPGs. If you climb up on the first wall on the left (Building that collapses later partially) and exit it on the upper floor on the left and stand there and pan the camera around - away from Drake a large part of the wall disappears - always.

Also a minor thing seems to be, when you are in the caverns underneath the chateau - before surfacing in the well and all the enemies - if you look at the ceiling oftentimes the drawdistance seems to be slightly to low, so that parts of the cave-wall disappears and you can see a yellowish 'sky'...

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

-120 ps3 slim -current firmware -usa (birmingham AL) pr...

Nov 17, 2011

-120 ps3 slim
-current firmware
-usa (birmingham AL)

problems
-ive noticed this in a couple of chapters in the movie skits that the bottom half of the screen will turn a green color for a few seconds then disappear when it moves on to the next skit

-lags a bit when it comes to some of the movie skits in the beging of chapter 1 and 2, and sometimes words dont match up with the lip movements.

-treasure sometimes take awhile to register after you pick them up. in the last 2 they came up right after you pick them up to show that you collected it, in this one its taking a little longer and i sometimes wonder if i did pick the treasure up, and when i turn to go back it finally pops up the treasure on my screen

-trophy collections bug
   - im having trouble collecting the riot rocker trophy in the SP the count i have is at 2, but ive been killing the riot sheild by the square to jump their sheild then snap their necks, but the kills are not registering and my kill stats stay at 2. ive done this in every chapter where they pop up and it stays the same. 

why are my stats always f'd up?
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Lady_DubhBlossom
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Queen_Aoibheal
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Chateau Grenade Bug

Nov 17, 2011

I'm having the same problem as others when it comes to the chateau level and I come across the grenade tutorial. Every time I try to hit L1 and then L2 it locks up on me. I can press the start button and it can bring up the menu but Ican't back Drake out or get him to throw a grenade. I want to get to the next level, help! I've tried deleting the game off the system, restarting with the switched L and R buttons, but nothing is helping! It won't get past that portion >.<

I have a slim 120 GB version, no changes to the hard drive, store bought. I've never had any glitch problems with any other game I've bought.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

the yellow wall thing happens when you peek out a corner...

Nov 17, 2011
the yellow wall thing happens when you peek out a corner in that cave the game thinks you cant see it its normal but its bad since you can see it lol
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

In the underground area in Syria, around the part where y...

Nov 17, 2011

In the underground area in Syria, around the part where you light the pyres to project onto the globe, pink artifacts appear at the top of the screen when you pause. I'll see if they happen anywhere else, but they seem evenly spaced.

160 GB old-model PS3, unmodified

FW 3.73

Region-free/"All" disc (bought in US)

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

- PS3 Slim - HD with LED TV - Game + Region is Europe - N...

Nov 18, 2011

EDIT:

Problem solved as of yesterday... as of Version 1.02.xxxx!

- PS3 Slim
- HD with LED TV
- Game + Region is Europe
- Newest Firmware...
- Normal Game - Not Collector's Edition

Chapter 19:
I can’t advance the game! I watched Walkthrough and found out the following problem:

After finding water in spring and climbing up again, there should be a door you can crush to enter area with enemies. But my game fails to load graphics! There is no door, but only nothingness.

I can see the part where I came from and I can see some city walls some distance away, but there is no graphic ot the door to crush or the town where the fight should be.

Reload is not possible, because PS3 freezes.
I Started chapter 3 times again and had the same Bug.
Restarting PS3 did not solve problem either.

PS: UC3 is great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Gaming Is Brain Gym! ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - WorldSlayerPIKA
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Graphic bug

Nov 18, 2011

Hi everyone. I've played U3 for the first time yesterday and i think that the game is just awesome. I'm now at chapter 13 and i found cinematic stuttering for one time only, and just for about 1 second, but i hope de dev team will patch it soon.

I've found another problem and i think no one have posted here yet. At the start of chapter 3, when (young) Nathan is at the roof, i've found some texture glitch i guess. But i can only notice if i rotate the camera to a specific angle. The glitch is in the street if you look to the down left - notice the blue/grey car parked there).

The glitch makes the cars disappear and some yellow square appears near of the opposite side of the street (that's strange). But, you will not find the glitch if you just rotate the camera when the chapter start, youl will need to move nathan to a specific position (i think 2/3 steps to the left is enough).

Basically, you need to find the camera angle like this (8th second):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cSmbBzjU8ec#t=8s

but with Nathan (approx.) in this position (12th second)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cSmbBzjU8ec#t=12s

I know that is not a major bug and maybe the testers never notices that because we need to "search" for the glitch, but it's very very noticeable if we just look down behind intead of just start and jump to the rope.

Here are some images i've uploaded

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/foto0427e.jpg/ (texture glitch?)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/foto0428s.jpg/ (original)

As I said, I can't reproduce this issue if you don't move nathan to the right. Nathan position is important to get this. That glitch is so strange, maybe the field of view detail or something is bugged here.

Best Regards JC

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Game bug on level 10

Nov 18, 2011

I encountered a bug in the game on level 10, Historical Research, I believe. When Sully, Elana and Drake are at the gate and ask the shopkeeper to open the gate the area beyond the gate disappeared.  I had to quit the game.  

I've included a photo for reference.  

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

MAJOR BUG

Nov 19, 2011

Chapter 19: Settlement

Salim swopps in on an endless run. 

Repeated the chapter twice already didn't work. 

Plus I don't want to start the campaign again!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 104 (152 Views)
0 Likes