First Son
1 posts

Single player bugs

Nov 19, 2011

PS3 slim 320GB

firmware 3.72

Uncharted 3 - region 2

Chapter 10 - Historical Research

In the very beginning of this chapter when Drake takes only a step or two when the game freezes. This happened on both of my playthroughs. I had to restart the PS3. When I load the game again it works fine.

Options - Buttons - Shoulder swap: Enable / Disable

In single player mode I set the Shoulder swap option to "Enable" but the setting doesn't stay saved. Every time I start playing I have to set it again.

Bonuses - Gallery - Featurettes and consepts

When I first played through the single player on Hard I unlocked all the Featurettes and Consepts in the Gallery menu. But when I started a game on Crushing they were all locked again and only become available as I progress through the game. Shouldn't they stay available once you unlock them the first time?

Message 51 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Chapter 11 Game Bug?

Nov 20, 2011

Just posted this but think it is better in this section????

Game System:

PS3 250 gb (I think!)

Version 3.73

No mods

-------------------------------------

At Chapter 11, when the 3 protagonists drop down into the cistern, there is a brief conversation n=between them and then nothing more.  There are no clues to what I have to do next.  I have looked on the walkthroughs and so now know what to do but I am unable to recreate it within the game.

I cannot restart to the beginning of the checkpoint as this just causes the screen to go black and eventually the system resets.

The furthest I have got is with all 3 of them putting there arms into the required holes and then nothing else happens.  Mostly I cannot even get further than the suggestion that I should examine the writing on the wall!!!!

Any ideas?????

Message 52 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Game System: PS3 250 GB Version 3.73 (Newest?)   I am pla...

Nov 21, 2011

Game System:

PS3 250 GB

Version 3.73 (Newest?)

I am playing the game for my second time, and during the first one I had sound cracking(stopping for 10 seconds, and continuing normally) trough the entire game.

In my second playtrough, chapter 12 and 13, I saw a red sea, and sometimes invisible enemies, which I killed with melee because I saw only their guns. And in some parts, there was no sea at all, so I had to quit the game, eject the disc, put it in again and restart the game.

Thanks for your time.

Message 53 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Movement Problems

Nov 22, 2011

Okay so in the beta and subway multiplayer i would loose control of my character or he would move by himself.  now even on the retail version this still happens.  Only now sometimes i cant be killed by enemys or grenades i tell my team to throw at me and i can zoom in and out like im aiming when im not.  I know im not lagging because i have a solid connection

PS3 Slim 160GB

Got it June 2011

This is the only game this has happened on and it also happens on Co-op

Youtube: MultiPlayStationMan
Message 54 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Audio Dropouts and Cutscene Freezing

Nov 22, 2011

Repost in this topic, since it's also audio related

Ps3 Slim 120GB- Cech-2002A

Upgraded HDD- Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD6400BPVT- 640 GB  2.5" - SATA-300 - 5400 rpm - buffer: 8 MB (WD6400BPVT)

Australia (PAL- Region 4)- disc code- BCES-01175/ANZ

Uncharted 3 EXPLORER edition (Eb. Games)- ie. Special edition + A whole bunch of extras

Audio plays fine for the first couple of chapters. At from the Chateau chapter onwards (during the spiders scene), audio tracks cut in and out of the game. Music tracks start and stop. Sound effects such as the spider sound and water fountains (eg the water sfx in underground ruins in syria) cut in and out. Voices, guns and footsteps are always audible.

The audio problems appear more regular as the story goes on, but I have only played up until the boat missions because they are so bad. These problems are very noticeable in the hallucinating Drake sequence as well as the boat missions.

Video cutscenes have skipping issues from the teenage drake chapters. Cutscenes play for anywhere between 1/2 of the cutscene to a couple of seconds, then stop; then the audio continues while the video remains frozen. If the start button is pressed, the video will fast-forward in the background until the part where the audio left off.

From the teenage drake chapters onwards, all cutscenes freeze in this manner. The what little of the cutscenes that DO play tend to play less and less as I progress through the game.

Also, one thing I noticed through each of my failed playthroughs- when teenage drake climbs onto the roof and says 'who's your friend?', Sully is still walking alone. I'm assuming that Marlowe is supposed to be walking with him.

Message 55 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

uncharted 3 no sound

Nov 22, 2011

I have the same problem!  Did you find a fixe?

Message 56 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

PS3 Slim 120 GB SKU Firmware 3.73 Uncharted 3 Retail <...

Nov 22, 2011

PS3 Slim 120 GB SKU

Firmware 3.73

Uncharted 3 Retail

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2280/194070188985907407.gif

Strange black lines appear in the boat's theater for "Cruising for a Bruising" chapter. Only happens there but it never appeared in my first playthrough. This is my second playthrough on Crushing difficulty. Anybody else with these strange black graphical lines?

Message 57 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Guys I sudjest you try re-playing (if you own them) God o...

Nov 23, 2011

Guys I sudjest you try re-playing (if you own them) God of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Final Fantasy 13. Because ALL of these issues we are having with Uncharted are now in these other double-layered blu-ray games as well. Coincidence? I think not. 3.73 is to blame. Period...

Message 58 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Audio Skipping Fixed. Optical Sync Issues?

Nov 24, 2011

Hey ND and Community,

Love the game, unfortunately i to was plagued by background music cutting out and cutscenes skipping. However the other day i went and bought a sony blu ray home theatre system and now the game plays perfectly??

my orignal set up had the PS3 outputing through optical and the new setup is through HDMI pass through. It seems like when audio runs through optical theres some kind of syncing bug. Im no expert though lol

i dont know if this helps anyone

Good Luck

Message 59 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Posted before, but didn't see it on this thread. White bo...

Nov 27, 2011

Posted before, but didn't see it on this thread.

White boxes appear during certain lighting conditions; the worst occurs in the ballroom on the cruiseliner. The boxes cause the scene to darken each time they appear. This is a horrible bug that shows up much more often then the video below shows. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1BQT_6Br1U&hd=1

System Software:  3.73

System Model: CECHH01

Disc Region: US (BCUS, 98233)

Message 60 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes