Sackboy
501 posts

Statistics/Time Played only showing hours and minutes

Dec 1, 2011

At first I thought Time Played was being reset periodically, but now I see that it is just missing the display of days.

261:50 is being displayed on a player's statistics screen as "21 hours 50 minutes" instead of "10 days 21 hours 50 minutes".

Message 71 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

settings still do not save

Dec 1, 2011

after 1.02 patch (and before)

settings still do not save

every time i start the game i have to adjust sensitivity, adjust audio sliders, adjust gamma, adjust shoulder swap...

really annoying

ps3slim 160 gig

stock hdd

firmware 4.0

USA region

Message 72 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Only one problem...

Dec 3, 2011

Thank you for one of the best games I have ever played! I have passed the game twice ( Very Easy and Normal (Saving easy mode for treasure collecting!))

Model: PS Slim 150gigs or 250gigs 

Firmware: PS3: 4.00 Uncharted 3: Latest update

Region: 2

So far I've encountered one problem... When I'm playing I always notice some kind of a white outline which is a bit visible and overall, ruins the look of the game because of it... This is the only problem I have with the game! Nevertheless it is stll an amazing game and my personal favourite! Keep the games coming Naughty Dog! Excited for the Jack and Daxter trilogy!

From your biggest fan,

gians2007

Message 73 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

i've updated both the game to 1.02 and my ps3 to 4.0- now uncharted 3 is unplayable

Dec 5, 2011

got to the museum part right at the beginning where drake is a kid and when i got to the necklace the screen goes black. the audio is there (i can hear the guard yelling at me ) then the screen comes back but is frozen. Have to hard reboot the ps3 at this time. 80g ps3, cdn full retail game.  restarted the whole game twice and tried to just restart from this checkpoint- same thing keeps happening. a little help, please? thanks.

Message 74 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Grenade throwback timers stick rather frequently in movin...

Dec 7, 2011

Grenade throwback timers stick rather frequently in moving terrain like the shipyard and so on.   And they still get stuck every so often in plain old open flat terrain.   This is I hope relatively easy to fix and is one for high priority.  

SP only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more drastic nerfs please. Just buff the AK and buff the M9 *very slightly*headshot wise and we have achieved balance.

*Please note that I say "No more 'drastic' nerfs"* I am unopposed to a RoF MOD decrease or removal Smiley Happy
Message 75 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Update 1.02's added motion blur problem

Dec 8, 2011

Hello,

After the 1.02 update, which added great features to the game, the motion blur effects that are now "enabled", they aren't what I expected them to be.

I can't tell if its a particular problem I am noticing (isolated case on my part) or if it's how the motion blur effects are ment by Naughty Dog to be. The motion blur seems to be exaggerated compared to Uncharted 1 and 2.

Character's faces seem to be blurry, and occasionaly their faces even seem to be distorted when they are talking. And when moving the camera while blind firing, enemies appear to be blurred color swatches, making aiming harder.

Overall, the game doesn't look as beautiful as it was before (which before for me it was the best looking console game to date). Again, I don't know if this is something that is happening that only I am noticing since many people seem to love the added motion blur effects.

Interestingly, when playing on multiplayer the motion blur effects look great, more similar to Uncharted 2's effects, making grenade explosions even more fun to look at then before.

Peace out to all.

Message 76 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Console: 80gb, Original HDD, up to date firmware Game: Co...

Dec 8, 2011

Console: 80gb, Original HDD, up to date firmware

Game: Collector's Edition, Australia/New Zealand region, up to date

On Chapter 20 on Crushing, the Caravan chapter, I've run into a gamebreaking bug. 

When I get to the big truck at the front with the crane, there's supposed to be a short scene and then a fight with a brute. Only thing is, one of the characters is not present in the scene, and it plays out without him there. Then, Drake gets attacked by an invisible brute, after which he starts flying and the ground disappears beneath the trucks. After this, trying to reload the last checkpoint just gets the game stuck in an endless loading screen, which can only be escaped by hard resetting the console. (Quitting the game via XMB just makes the console hard reset itself).

This has happened twice in a row now, and its getting really annoying. Crushing is the only trophy I have left before my platinum, but I can't get it because of a silly bug? =/

Message 77 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Color

Dec 8, 2011

at the start of just my tittle screen the color is all out of wack and in game play blotchs of colors are flashing everywhere randomly.......I need help.

Message 78 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

I give up

Dec 10, 2011

Uncharted 3 no longer works at all. As I've posted previously, the game had been stopping and stuttering during cutscenes, with music going in and out during gameplay. I missed the entire cutscene at the end of chapter 3. The game did load chapter 4. I manually saved at the start, and then quit through the in-game menus. Now when I try to load the campaign, I get a black screen with the spinning ring. It never stops spinning. The game won't load. 

I give up. I bought this game the first week it came out, brand new from Newegg.com. I have not had any problems with any other PS3 games. I buy dozens each year. Uncharted 3 is the most broken game I own. Seriously, I haven't had a game this broken since the original Rainbow Six port on Playstation 1. I have updated my PS3 harddrive, but I followed the instructions on the Playstation Blog to the letter. My warranty would still be intact for my PS3 if the time hadn't expired. I bought the game brand new. I can think of no reason why Uncharted 3 wouldn't work, or why it would be acceptable for it to not work at this point. By the time it starts working, I think it will have drastically dropped in price. I would like a refund. Please contact me about this.

Message 79 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Sound problem!

Dec 11, 2011

1 can't hear voices in campaign

2 sound not working properly in coop arena

its a random problem in coop arena...

so every time I have this sound issue in coop, I have to play the whole coop match

with no sound (I can't hear any sound I make, eg. gunfire, etc)

I preordered the game, but I started playing the campaign just today,

(was heavily playing multiplayer)

the problem is:

-can barely hear voices in campaign gameplay

-NO voices at all in cut scenes

I'm in chapter 3 now and I really want to fix this before continue playing

I know it's not my TV or Home Theatre, all my other games are fine

I have a "new" 320g PS3 Slim (2 or 3 months old)  (original HDD)

Firmware: 4.0 (also had this problems with the previous firmware)

Region: I live in Canada, I bought the game new at gamespot, box says "All"

This guy has almost similar problem:

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Sound-Issues-No-voices-or-music-only-gun-sound-effe...

has anyone a solution to this?

Edit: It seems that the campaign issue is only when I'm using headphones......

but still, IT SHOULD NOT happen, all my other games work perfect using the same headsets!

Message 80 of 105 (314 Views)
0 Likes