http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyhYbHNpL8

Dec 13, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyhYbHNpL8

Uncharted 3 - Russian Community - www.UNCH3.RU
Message 82 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Here is a bug that waiting for long long time :    http:/...

Dec 13, 2011
Message 83 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Chapter 12 Graphics Glitch

Dec 13, 2011

I have an 18-month old slim with an after market HDD, running the latest PS3 firmware and the newest patch for Uncharted 3.

Last night while playing Chapter 12 on Hard difficulty, in the big open dock area where the turret is, I encountered an odd graphics glitch that I was able to repeat two additional times.

Upon entering the area, I had Nate swim to the two closest boats in the lower left hand area of the map. While swimming I had him take out all the enemies on the boats before climbing aboard the first one from  the side closest to the large ship that forms the left hand barrier of the map. Upon hitting the circle button to take cover behind the platform on the back of the boat where several weapons are sitting, Nate got "sucked" underneath the boat and was floating in the water. While underneath, the outer shell of the boat appeared completely transparent, and I was able to still shoot and take out enemies, though I don't think their bullets reached me. The biggest problem with this glitch was that Nate was now trapped within the footprint of the boat (diving deep didn't work), and I couldn't get out without restarting from the last checkpoint from the pause menu.

I wouldn't even bother posting here, except this glitch happened to me two more times: once again on the first boat and then once on the second boat. The next time I was able to avoid the glitch, I believe, by hitting circle a bit further away from the corner of the platform where the weapons are.

As my strategy of first going to the boats on the left side of the map works much better for me on higher difficulties--as I can more easily avoid getting hit by the turret--I hope this glitch can be fixed pronto.

Message 84 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Kind request for an option on turning off Motion Blur

Dec 14, 2011

Hello Naughty Dog (at least I hope someone is reading this...),

I have been a fan since Crash Bandicoot 1-3 and CTR. I know you guys are epic since I was little.

But now I kindly request a little thing from you guys, a simple option to turn on/off the Motion Blur in single player mode.

I am no expert programmer (at least yet...), but I understand it can be done. As a fact I have seen the toggle for Motion Blur effects in the playstation 3 version of Travellers Tales' Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, which can be changed in the game's pause menu and instantly the change takes place.

This is my 4th post about the subject, and I am only doing this because I like Uncharted 3, and I know it is something Naughty Dog can do.

I still enjoy the multiplayer mode because the Motion Blur there is subtle like in previous Uncharted games. But in Uncharted 3's single player mode everything looks overly blurry (characters' faces are always blurred, textures are only noticiable when characters are standing still/ not moving at all, and any small camera movement makes the enviroment 3 steps away from Drake look blurred and unrecognizable). And on action scenes the blur is so overwhelming I get dizzy, and lose track of where enemies are and can't blind fire at all.

Thank you for the attention, for the epic games, and thank you before hand for the motion blur toggle :smileyvery-happy:

Peace out to all.

Message 85 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

u3 .. the words dont say nothing.

Dec 14, 2011

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition

FW : 3.73

PS3 :Fat CECH-K01 

HDD: 320gb 5400 WD

My Issues

MP Freeze, History Freeze, No sound in zones, cut scene without animation

the most important

I cant pass chapter 2, the game not continue the script and... i get in a infinite loop

grettings from Chile.

Message 86 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Chapter 6 & 7 glitches

Dec 14, 2011

Hi, want to inform you of bug that i have experienced as well as some other people i know. Gamebreaking bug (for those that are on first playthrough) happend to me on my crushing difficulty, and i have to say that while playing on normal i haven't experienced this issue. Problem is with first game's grenade tutorial on Chateau level. Drake is supposed to pick up grenade by default and then throw it following on screen hints. But my Drake says "Thanks guys" (after seeing grenade box) but does not pick it up and therefore cannot throw it. Only options that i have is to quit game for he cannot throw grenade that he has not on him. Same thing has happend to me with Uncharted 2 grenade tutorial on crushing, so this issue is not new to your established franchise, and therefore should not happen. In Uncharted 2 grenade tutorial apperas in Borneo level, which i can't remember how i have menaged to pass, but i remember being close to break disc in half. I have tried Chateau level 15 times in vain and i am really sick of it. Other problem is that game does not recognize i have finished chapter 7 on crushing difficulty, cos it somehow merge with next chapter. After Drake and Sully escape burning castle they appear in Syria. Only thing that appears on my screen is "Syria next night", but i don't get - 8. Citadel - written on my screen and game does not recognize chapter 7 is finished. I beg you to address this issues in some of following patches. Thanks in advance.

I have fat PS3 40GB upgraded with Western Digital 250GB 5200rp. My game is region 2 (PAL-UK) and issue is present with no patches as well as with both of your updates.

Message 87 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Can't get past chapter 12

Dec 15, 2011

My issue comes after breaking free from the chair and beating all the thugs. I make my way up to the ladder, jump and swing over to the open doorway on the other side and find that nothing EVER happens when I reach it. I watched online that Drake's\someone's gunbelt is supposed to be hanging in front of the door, but I see only an empty hook. Since the belt is gone, the cutscene does not start that will let me through the door. I am effectively contained in the ship... bad guys win!

I have played the level at least 6 times. I discovered that my game save leaves me watching a spinning ring, so every time I started a game from the menus, choosing that chapter. I tried saving over the original save and making a new save. Even cleaned the disc. Don't know if it matters, but I did notice a lack of music when fighting and after.

PS3 Slim OEM, just updated to 4.0 a couple of days ago and there was some update before UC3 would start(didn't read it)

N/A disc

First game I've used in the PS3 since Gran Turismo came out!  :smileytongue:

Message 88 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

There is a problem with any of the unlockable items when...

Dec 16, 2011

There is a problem with any of the unlockable items when playing with 2 players in split screen.

We play with two accounts, one primary and one secondary.

If the player using the secondary account unlocks an item after picking up a treasure, it can not be used in games because it does not appear on the character.

The only way that the second player can use these unlockable items is to move his pad just before the vote of the map begins.

But if he does this, the first player ends up with a character by default.

Can you fix it?

Message 89 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

PS3 Slim 320GB stock HDD Firmware 4.0 Uncharted 3 Patch 1...

Dec 18, 2011

PS3 Slim

320GB stock HDD

Firmware 4.0

Uncharted 3 Patch 1.02

Okay, I've played this a few times now and the motion blur on Cruisin' for a Bruisin' and Sink or Swim is glitchy.

Firstly, motion blur is gone completely when you first get on the ship (and the part where you fight the armor dude)

Then, when you go inside, there are parts of the screen that do not blur for some reason. Everything else will be blurred except for a strange shape on the screen that is completely clear.

There will be a section right in the center of the screen that is not blurred at all and is perfectly clear.

To easily reproduce this, play chapter "Sink or Swim" and get into the boat's hull. Then spin the camera around in a circle. That's the easiest way to notice it.

Please fix this ND. Thank you.

Message 90 of 105 (371 Views)
0 Likes