Fender Bender
3470 posts

Re: Guide for Gold Tier & DJINN! (NEW PICTURES!)

Aug 15, 2012

I have got mine with 4 tickets remaining. Smiley Very Happy 

4 more gold tiers left! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 141 of 148 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5336 posts

Re: Have you got your Gold Tier? (WEEKLY THREAD + Djiin Explanation)

Aug 15, 2012
I do want the Djinn if I'm honest. I think the skeleton skins look lame, always have but that guy looks badass.
Message 142 of 148 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3470 posts

Aug 15, 2012

ChronoJoe wrote:
I do want the Djinn if I'm honest. I think the skeleton skins look lame, always have but that guy looks badass.

Very true, for gold tier I need it 4 more times! In addition, using these tickets makes me strive for levelling up and doing really good in the matches. Smiley Very Happy 

Skeletons do suck. 

Message 143 of 148 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jan 14, 2013

i know this is an old thread, but to the OP, do you have any more pictures of the Djinn? the ones you have already posted look amazing!

Message 144 of 148 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: Have you got your Gold Tier? (WEEKLY + Djiin Explanation)

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

in the last 3 weeks i got 2 bronze....  last week with another user i got silver with 17k.... but i am not giving money buying tickets.... nd should give me back for the ones i lost because the game froze.... in london and airport mainly....              Another point is that all these flame/shade characters looks really cool, but make you more visible to the others, specially when you are ducked in cover....

Message 145 of 148 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Have you got your Gold Tier? (WEEKLY + Djiin Explanation)

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Chemicalnvasion wrote:

in the last 3 weeks i got 2 bronze....  last week with another user i got silver with 17k.... but i am not giving money buying tickets.... nd should give me back for the ones i lost because the game froze.... in london and airport mainly....              Another point is that all these flame/shade characters looks really cool, but make you more visible to the others, specially when you are ducked in cover....

i avoid cover anyways unless i'm one shot away from death, i like 1v1s where my opponent isn't being a giant [another word for a cat] and constantly using cover / corner shooting... if they start doing that, i just leave the area and try to find someone else, i'm not wasting my time with them

Message 146 of 148 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 4, 2014
Can somebody help me get djinn because I suck at uncharted 3
Message 147 of 148 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
237 posts

Mar 4, 2014

godlovesall111 wrote:
Can somebody help me get djinn because I suck at uncharted 3

If it helps, Djinn is a complete waste of time. Why?

Well, for me, I use cloaked. & the purpose of cloaked is so that I can remain hidden & so that players cannot hear me. Although I can't be heard, (with cloaked) Djinn is EASILY visible. Especially on night time maps. Not to mention when aiming down sight, Djinn's flames often get in the way & it can become pretty annoying.

You're at more of a disadvantage using him. I'd suggest sticking with regular skeletons/characters.

Message 148 of 148 (211 Views)
0 Likes