Aug 08 2012
By: jayjay275 Fender Bender 3480 posts

Guide for Gold Tier & DJINN! (NEW PICTURES!)

[ Edited ]
147 replies 7573 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

I have got mine with only 6 tickets, personally you have to beast or do your best to get gold from my experience. It can be difficult seeing as you may not play as good alone, but the rewards are worth it. 

NOW Here is the Djiin explanation from what I've heard: 

To unlock the Djiin skin, you must get to Gold Tier every week for six weeks. (Or however long each tournament lasts.) It has nothing to do with buying hundreds of tickets, and so forth. Remember, this is from what I've heard. 

Formula: Points = [1000 + (100*kills) + (25*assists) – (80*deaths)] * [1.2-(party size*0.2)]  

How did you get your Gold Tier this week? 

EDIT: GOLD TIER 6 Weeks, but not in a row. Only a total.  Smiley Wink 

(FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD)

In addition more information can be found of formulas from here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Multiplayer-General/Tournament-System-Thread-Includes-spreads...

So....

Djiin Pictures: 

Uncharted 3_ Drake's Deception™.PNG

Uncharted 3_ Drake's Deception™_1.PNG

Uncharted 3_ Drake's Deception™_2.PNG

Uncharted 3_ Drake's Deception™_3.PNG

Uncharted 3_ Drake's Deception™_4.PNG

Uncharted 3_ Drake's Deception™_5.PNG

Uncharted 3_ Drake's Deception™_6.PNG

Uncharted 3_ Drake's Deception™_7.PNG

Message 1 of 148 (7,573 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: Have you got your Gold Tier? (WEEKLY THREAD + Djiin Explanation)

Aug 8, 2012
I don't think you need to get gold 6 weeks in a row do you? Isn't it just 6 weeks in total?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 148 (7,561 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Aug 8, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

I have got mine with only 6 tickets, personally you have to beast or do your best to get gold from my experience. It can be difficult seeing as you may not play as good alone, but the rewards are worth it. 

To unlock the Djiin skin, you must get to Gold Tier every week for six weeks. (Or however long each tournament lasts.) It has nothing to do with buying hundreds of tickets, and so forth. Remember, this is from what I've heard. 

Holy crap nicely done! Congrats

Im just waiting till i get home so i can use those tickets but anyway how was your average score in the sic matches? i want to know if i have to camp alot or..... Smiley Happy

Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 3 of 148 (7,551 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 8, 2012

No Not in a row, a total. Smiley Wink 

Message 4 of 148 (7,549 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Aug 8, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I don't think you need to get gold 6 weeks in a row do you? Isn't it just 6 weeks in total?

It's not in 6 weeks in a row it's just six week's in all Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 148 (7,541 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Does the game tell you that you've achieved gold tier? I read it is 18,500 points?
Message 6 of 148 (7,539 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Yep. Took longer than it should have due to me have terrible luck when choosing when to bet. Had to buy 10 more tickets to get it. Hopefully that won't be needed next time.
Message 7 of 148 (7,534 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 8, 2012

kris159 wrote:

jayjay275 wrote:

Im just waiting till i get home so i can use those tickets but anyway how was your average score in the sic matches? i want to know if i have to camp alot or..... Smiley Happy

Well, mostly past 15-1 or higher in kills and lower in deaths. I got 2 Rampants so you have to try beasting it out. I didn't play in parties, as it takes a percentage away from your income. You also have to win around 7-8 matches. If you lose, your points for a specific waged match won't add to your Tier. 

Message 8 of 148 (7,531 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Aug 8, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

kris159 wrote:

jayjay275 wrote:

Well, mostly past 15-1 or higher in kills and lower in deaths. I got 2 Rampants so you have to try beasting it out. I didn't play in parties, as it takes a percentage away from your income. You also have to win around 7-8 matches. If you lose, your points for a specific waged match won't add to your Tier. 

You my sir. I don't like.... JK but holy f*ck i need to be very good i guess ill have to play hardcore where im best.

Message 9 of 148 (7,517 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Aug 8, 2012
I hit 15 k, because three tickets got wasted, as the match won't start. :/
Message 10 of 148 (7,513 Views)