Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

Re: Have you got your Gold Tier? (WEEKLY + Djiin Explanation)

Aug 8, 2012
Spent 4 tickets today, I got 6,600 points with 3 tickets, then got matched up with splitscreeners, needless to say my entire team went negative except for me, I went like 17-9 or something.
tlousig2
Message 61 of 148 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20023 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

Fakehound wrote:
Spent 4 tickets today, I got 6,600 points with 3 tickets, then got matched up with splitscreeners, needless to say my entire team went negative except for me, I went like 17-9 or something.

I'm guessing you thought they WOULDN'T be on your team when you went into matchmaking? Smiley Wink

Also, you can deactivate your tournament ticket after you activate it by selecting it again. Smiley Happy Just keep im mind you cannot deactivate it after teams are made.

Message 62 of 148 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

I'm guessing you thought they WOULDN'T be on your team when you went into matchmaking? Smiley Wink

Also, you can deactivate your tournament ticket after you activate it by selecting it again. Smiley Happy Just keep im mind you cannot deactivate it after teams are made.

Yeah I was hoping they would be on the other team but nope, they each went like 1-12 too. I believe the score was 1-10 1 minute into the match, I kid you not.

tlousig2
Message 63 of 148 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20023 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

Yeah I was hoping they would be on the other team but nope, they each went like 1-12 too. I believe the score was 1-10 1 minute into the match, I kid you not.

It might help to determine a ticket use if you win a game by a wide margin and very few people leave the game. You're bound to get the same teams and do well again, if the game doesn't throw you onto the other team. Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 148 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

It might help to determine a ticket use if you win a game by a wide margin and very few people leave the game. You're bound to get the same teams and do well again, if the game doesn't throw you onto the other team. Smiley Wink

Thats what I did... then the splitscreeners switched to my team D:

tlousig2
Message 65 of 148 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20023 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

Thats what I did... then the splitscreeners switched to my team D:

You have some horrible luck, buddy. I feel sorry for you. Smiley Sad

Message 66 of 148 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Not gonna get it unless I shell out as my 'team' could not be arsed to finish the game properly and thet 'trolled' making us lose after a 15-2 game.

Message 67 of 148 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2385 posts

Aug 8, 2012

I got gold tier at 22k today so im satisfied, what I find odd though is that how does Brad (I hate the trashtalker ugh..)keep getting tournament points? does he have unlimited tickets or something?

I have only gotten 2k max for my tickets though and I have played alone and went 25 - 1. What's up with that o.O

If anyone is wondering how Djinn looks in game, watch this:

Yes im still alive
Message 68 of 148 (362 Views)
Gaming Beast
2385 posts

Aug 8, 2012
To munnsy's wishlist:
Balance the maps, what?
The stopping power is fine the way it is but blindfire accuracy does need a nerf and RoF has to go.
Fix party splitting, god yes!
Custom game options, meh.

Yes im still alive
Message 69 of 148 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I got 14 000 with 6 tickets, and I lost 1 ticket. 2 more wins and I'm golden.

Message 70 of 148 (338 Views)
0 Likes