Treasure Hunter
4780 posts

Re: Have you got your Gold Tier? (WEEKLY + Djiin Explanation)

Aug 8, 2012
Spent 4 tickets today, I got 6,600 points with 3 tickets, then got matched up with splitscreeners, needless to say my entire team went negative except for me, I went like 17-9 or something.
tlousig2
Message 61 of 148 (324 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19064 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

Fakehound wrote:
Spent 4 tickets today, I got 6,600 points with 3 tickets, then got matched up with splitscreeners, needless to say my entire team went negative except for me, I went like 17-9 or something.

I'm guessing you thought they WOULDN'T be on your team when you went into matchmaking? :smileywink:

Also, you can deactivate your tournament ticket after you activate it by selecting it again. :smileyhappy: Just keep im mind you cannot deactivate it after teams are made.

Message 62 of 148 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4780 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

I'm guessing you thought they WOULDN'T be on your team when you went into matchmaking? :smileywink:

Also, you can deactivate your tournament ticket after you activate it by selecting it again. :smileyhappy: Just keep im mind you cannot deactivate it after teams are made.

Yeah I was hoping they would be on the other team but nope, they each went like 1-12 too. I believe the score was 1-10 1 minute into the match, I kid you not.

tlousig2
Message 63 of 148 (309 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19064 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

Yeah I was hoping they would be on the other team but nope, they each went like 1-12 too. I believe the score was 1-10 1 minute into the match, I kid you not.

It might help to determine a ticket use if you win a game by a wide margin and very few people leave the game. You're bound to get the same teams and do well again, if the game doesn't throw you onto the other team. :smileywink:

Message 64 of 148 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4780 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

It might help to determine a ticket use if you win a game by a wide margin and very few people leave the game. You're bound to get the same teams and do well again, if the game doesn't throw you onto the other team. :smileywink:

Thats what I did... then the splitscreeners switched to my team D:

tlousig2
Message 65 of 148 (301 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19064 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

Thats what I did... then the splitscreeners switched to my team D:

You have some horrible luck, buddy. I feel sorry for you. :smileysad:

Message 66 of 148 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Not gonna get it unless I shell out as my 'team' could not be arsed to finish the game properly and thet 'trolled' making us lose after a 15-2 game.

Message 67 of 148 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2344 posts

Aug 8, 2012

I got gold tier at 22k today so im satisfied, what I find odd though is that how does Brad (I hate the trashtalker ugh..)keep getting tournament points? does he have unlimited tickets or something?

I have only gotten 2k max for my tickets though and I have played alone and went 25 - 1. What's up with that o.O

If anyone is wondering how Djinn looks in game, watch this:

Yes im still alive
Message 68 of 148 (270 Views)
Gaming Beast
2344 posts

Aug 8, 2012
To munnsy's wishlist:
Balance the maps, what?
The stopping power is fine the way it is but blindfire accuracy does need a nerf and RoF has to go.
Fix party splitting, god yes!
Custom game options, meh.

Yes im still alive
Message 69 of 148 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I got 14 000 with 6 tickets, and I lost 1 ticket. 2 more wins and I'm golden.

Message 70 of 148 (246 Views)
0 Likes