Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 02 2013
By: mikalhardie Lombax Warrior 117 posts

H@RDIES, Recruiting members for fraggednation

[ Edited ]
9 replies 231 views Edited Mar 2, 2013

H@RDIES have returned to UC3 after a short spell away from the game and we are looking for members. 

H@RDIES reached 7th in Fraggednation before we took a short break so we do consider ourselves serious in trying to be the best we can on this game. Whether you are new at this game or one of the most experienced on the game we will gladly take you on board and see how you do. Don't worry if you believe you are not good enough, H@RDIES like to find players with potential and then develop those players into the best they can be.

here is our/my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueFactionGaming?feature=mhee We do a top 10 kills montage within the clan itself every week or so, The best kill get's a prize. You can contact me through this youtube channel or on PSN at mikalhardie.  I do not wish to speak publicly about the clan so if you want too know more and get into the competetive side of uncharted 3 just send a message and I will get straight to helping you. 

Here is our fraggednation page, you can contact me here too. http://www.fraggednation.com/memberList.php?action=showProfile&acctID=25494&t=1

And last of all here is our 5 year old forum(Yes this clan is more than 5 years old) http://hardies.playogame.com/

Message 1 of 10 (231 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Re: H@RDIES, Recruiting members for fraggednation

Mar 2, 2013

Aah, one of the first clans i joined. I highly suggest nobody start with mikalhardie, for if you do, he will send you a load of hatemail, just as he did last year. You took clans way to seriously and sent hatemail to those you've lost to you. That was just sad Mikal. but, lucky as I was, I joine BiA# w

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 2 of 10 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I never once sent hatemail too any clan. I do take clans seriously you can take that as a positive or negative, you took it as a negative I respect that and you moved on. You are the one who continued to message me telling me constantly like what you have just done, too not take clans seriously and such. You then requested clan battle with your new clan and you were talking a lot in an aggressive manner.  When your clan didn't turned up and you made up a bunch of excuses I gloated in your face. That is not hate mail. You can talk too a number of clan on fraggednation Im highly respected. 

Do I take clans seriously, absolutley it's how I enjoy playing online games, I do not expect my members to take it as serious as me.  I can also take a loss. If I lose a clan battle I either blame myself or lag (Usually lag because that's just what gamers do) I wish you all the best long frenzy you were a decent player I remember, there was however no need for that feud and I apologise for gloating..maybe.

Message 3 of 10 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3470 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Best clan ever? -UnitedAssassins- 

But, mikal good luck with the H@RDIES again. :smileywink: 

Message 4 of 10 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Looks like you moved on about it, and even remember me, lol. I rebuilt my database, do you still have the msgs? & We didn't take it in an aggresive manner, we wanted to get it over with, also if i recall me and my friends wanted a clan battle I msged you. & because lots of my former clan member live in diffrent TMZ's I decided to hurry it up by messaging you. I apologize if i acted in manner you would think would be "agressive" I also wish best of luck to you clan just to know that you've gotten over it. Good luck with your clan :smileyhappy: & welcome to the forums x.x call me frenz. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 5 of 10 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Mar 2, 2013
@jayjay thanks man, UA was some good times.

@frenz. The msgs are long gone by now but no point in them, thanks and good luck to you and trust me I understand about having a clan where every member is in different time zones, Can be a nightmare at times
Message 6 of 10 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1829 posts

Mar 2, 2013

the tryh@rdies. Inb4 jimmies rustled.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 7 of 10 (208 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts