First Son
11 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed, 90+ kudo's, Eric replied

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

it is supposed to be useful in really close range - lower level of caves comes to mind.

it just shouldnt be an alternative to aiming and you shouldnt be able to run n gun after enemys and kill them with ease

- they should add a further 10% reduction in movement speed while blindfiring to allow people go escape the blindfire run n gunners.

Please use plain text.
Message 561 of 1,608 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5277 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I_LAGG_aLOT wrote:
it is supposed to be useful in really close range - lower level of caves comes to mind.

it just shouldnt be an alternative to aiming and you shouldnt be able to run n gun after enemys and kill them with ease

- they should add a further 105 reduction in movement speed while blindfiring to allow people go escape the blindfire run n gunners.

105 reduction speed sounds like a lot. lol

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 562 of 1,608 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 1, 2013
^^edited
Please use plain text.
Message 563 of 1,608 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2665 posts

Mar 1, 2013
ND, are ye looking at this thread ??
Please use plain text.
Message 564 of 1,608 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

ND is too busy rolling around in the cash they milked out of us.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 565 of 1,608 (196 Views)
Fender Bender
2834 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

they did, at least Eric did, he answered both my PM and in this thread that blindfire is not a widespread problem, also he is angry at me for making his PM public, but I just wanted to let you guys know what Naughty Dog thinks of the problem, why should I not share that information with the rest of the fans, he also said that we should let this thread die, but no way I will give up this thread, he will have to have to close it to make me stop posting in it xD

I don't know at which page this was though, and out of more than 50 pages and slow internet I can't say I'm in the mood to search that out for you :smileywink: edit: page 19 - I'm such a nice guy :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 566 of 1,608 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Mar 2, 2013
instead of you friends complaining about blindfire learn how to dodge it...for my case i always use fleetfoot...give a punch and roll back and aim while moving backwards...best use ak47 which has a nice stopping power...lastly a tip to you friends.good players never complain.they adapt.
Please use plain text.
Message 567 of 1,608 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I don't care if he doesn't want his pm public. I don't give a flying **bleep** if he doesn't think it's a widespread problem. He's **bleep** wrong. I don't **bleep** care if he thinks this thread should die. It's the **bleep** truth whether he likes it or not. Fix your **bleep**, broken **bleep** dog**bleep** game and this thread will go away.
Please use plain text.
Message 568 of 1,608 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
2834 posts

Mar 2, 2013

hbkyan wrote:
instead of you friends complaining about blindfire learn how to dodge it...for my case i always use fleetfoot...give a punch and roll back and aim while moving backwards...best use ak47 which has a nice stopping power...lastly a tip to you friends.good players never complain.they adapt.

and if I use fleet foot, how do I dogde the multiple versions of situational awareness? I have to use cloacked...

besides, this has nothing to do with me countering it, it has to do with the fact that I don't want to respond as a tryhard and just whack-'n-roll my way out of it or blindfire-punch-roll back, that is not funny, the game is supposed to be fun and it should take skill to achieve that, else you will have the whole community exploiting one tactic like what is happening now...

Please use plain text.
Message 569 of 1,608 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Just played a game of TDM and was trolling with a KAL-7, the blindfire didn't follow the direction the camera was facing, so it was obviously auto-locked, which we shouldn't have. I supported this thread since it was made, and Naughty Dog have done nothing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 570 of 1,608 (146 Views)
0 Likes