Fender Bender
2840 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 115 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Mar 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Speaking of which: is the Tomb Raider story good?

Or, the more important question: is it better than TR Underworld? I mean.. God. Underworld. Why.

I thought the story of Underworld was awesome and unexpected as well, I loved it, what did you think was not good about it?

Spoiler
don't forget to use the spoiler tags for people who haven't played it and still plan to do so :smileywink:

Also guys, be so kind not to post any spoiler about the newest Tomb Raider, I haven't played it yet, and so haven't many others, when you do want to tell spoilers, put it in spoiler tags :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 741 of 1,608 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9831 posts

Mar 11, 2013
No, the story's actually great. The game in general.... Man. No.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 742 of 1,608 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Mar 11, 2013
I heard the singleplayer of the new TR was short?

Also ..!.. you ND for not responding ..!..

118 kudos already...
Please use plain text.
Message 743 of 1,608 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 11, 2013
LOL I don't think you are going to get them to respond or change anything with that tone. Not to be negative, but this thread could have 3,000 kudos.......blindfire/hipfire mechanic is not getting changed/nerfed. This thread will end up being a lonnnnnng whiny conversation. 118 kudos might seem like a lot, but its miniscule in comparison to the entire UC3 community. This forum is but a speck amongst a larger contingent and nowhere near represents the voice of the UC community as a whole. Just sayin. They created it that way and its been so since day 1........nothing new here, just part of the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 744 of 1,608 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2840 posts

Mar 11, 2013

megamurle wrote:
LOL I don't think you are going to get them to respond or change anything with that tone. Not to be negative, but this thread could have 3,000 kudos.......blindfire/hipfire mechanic is not getting changed/nerfed. This thread will end up being a lonnnnnng whiny conversation. 118 kudos might seem like a lot, but its miniscule in comparison to the entire UC3 community. This forum is but a speck amongst a larger contingent and nowhere near represents the voice of the UC community as a whole. Just sayin. They created it that way and its been so since day 1........nothing new here, just part of the game.

118 kudo's doesn't mean that only 118 people from the whole Uncharted community wants hipfire to be nerfed... almost everyone here on this forum wants a hipfire nerf (and a whack and roll fix) or an other solution that can stop the running and gunning / steelfisting that this game has been all about, and they represent the Uncharted community...

There was (still is in my opinon) a lot of hate towards revenge, but the thread about revenge got 50 kudo's, and than Naughty Dog decided to do something about it, I know they accidently buffed it, but at least they tried, so if Naughty Dog does listen to those 50 kudo's, why not to 118, it's not that we are requesting something entirely different...

Please use plain text.
Message 745 of 1,608 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2840 posts

Mar 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
No, the story's actually great. The game in general.... Man. No.

ah ok, I misunderstood (again :smileytongue: ), the story was indeed great, however I still think some other things of the game were great to, the graphics were very good, climbing and puzzles were fun to do, and I liked the motorcycle parts a lot...

but there were indeed some gamebreaking issues also, the camera was a real pain, seriously! how can you make such a horrible camera control, I was getting seasick of it, especially when I wanted to search for all the treasures it made me sick, also combat was boring and clunky, the combat in legend was a little clunky also, but they improved on that in anniversary, I liked the combat there a lot, but the combat in underworld was horrible... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 746 of 1,608 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 11, 2013

I understand what you mean.  I'm not saying that this isn't representative of the community, but to put emphasis on the number of Kudos and correlate that to justifying action needing to be taken is kind of an unrealistic expectation.  What your asking is for them to make a change that would completely affect cqc.  Steel fisting and blindfire/hipfire is a lot bigger in terms of a game mechanic than revenge ever was, the ripple effect on nerfing something like blindfire/hipfire could be exponential, much more so than revenge.  There is big risk in changing something like that, and could break certain components of the game more than they already seem to be according to some people on this forum.  Very risky. 

Please use plain text.
Message 747 of 1,608 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

@mat

Bleachs rebuttal 1.05 thread got over 130 kudos and it changed nothing.

Sony are dumb **bleep**, they have no clue what they´re doing.

They get **bleep** right&left by HTC, Apple&Co.

Trying to catch up with the Sharestation 4 with a Tablet Hardware. Good luck Sony.

@mega

Cool story bro and what certain components do you mean?

U3 gameplay is 100% braindead, what could it break?

Edit: inapproproate language removed

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 748 of 1,608 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 11, 2013

megamurle wrote:

I understand what you mean.  I'm not saying that this isn't representative of the community, but to put emphasis on the number of Kudos and correlate that to justifying action needing to be taken is kind of an unrealistic expectation.  What your asking is for them to make a change that would completely affect cqc.  Steel fisting and blindfire/hipfire is a lot bigger in terms of a game mechanic than revenge ever was, the ripple effect on nerfing something like blindfire/hipfire could be exponential, much more so than revenge.  There is big risk in changing something like that, and could break certain components of the game more than they already seem to be according to some people on this forum.  Very risky. 

We are not asking to "destroy" blindfire, we would just like to have it receive some form of nerf. In its current state its way too strong. I highly doubt alot of Uncharted 3 players would quit if blindfire got nerfed, actually now that I think about it, thats all half the players use.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 749 of 1,608 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

megamurle wrote:

We are not asking to "destroy" blindfire, we would just like to have it receive some form of nerf. In its current state its way too strong. I highly doubt alot of Uncharted 3 players would quit if blindfire got nerfed, actually now that I think about it, thats all half the players use.

I wouldn't care if it got destroyed either.

Please use plain text.
Message 750 of 1,608 (112 Views)