Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 130+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Mar 24, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
He doesn't have a PSN avatar either. And I tried multiple times with hours between the tries.

Makes sense. That's definitely an alt account, then.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 921 of 1,608 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
He doesn't have a PSN avatar either. And I tried multiple times with hours between the tries.

Makes sense. That's definitely an alt account, then.

The best way is to check his trophies though. According to PSNProfiles his account didn't exist, which means he has 0 trophies and completing a MP/coop game gives you 1 trophy. Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier :smileytongue:

Signature02.png

Message 922 of 1,608 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Maybe he's like some peeps and he has a different PSN name to forum name?

Maybe he's actually steven when he feels smart?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 923 of 1,608 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 24, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Maybe he's like some peeps and he has a different PSN name to forum name?

If that was the case he would at least tell what his other account is.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 924 of 1,608 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Mar 24, 2013

Oh and thank you to 40 other people that have kudo'd this thread. You have earnt my respect.  

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 925 of 1,608 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Anyone know which q&a Eric responded to about blindfire not going to get nerfed, I have not read any q&a and I find his response extremely dissapointing. Little bit late I know.
Message 926 of 1,608 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Killer-B2482 wrote:
Anyone know which q&a Eric responded to about blindfire not going to get nerfed, I have not read any q&a and I find his response extremely dissapointing. Little bit late I know.

I don't know which one, but in the latest q and a one of the mods replied to someone asking where the q and a's of previous months are, and that mod gave all the links, you can look it up easily...

Message 927 of 1,608 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

are we talking about me?

i just kudoed that dude cus u keep  with the BF thread trollish yes

but it wasnt me

my only alt account is tombraidersomething cus i forgot my pass when my first ps3 died from starting to shut down on its own ;/

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 928 of 1,608 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4409 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Just give up on blindfire ever changing in this game. It's over. The fight is lost. Hope that they change it in U4 but don't expect it. That way, if it is changed, it'll be a nice surprise. Same with technical issues.

I've learned that I this game is broken. So is U2. That's probably why so many people get mad at each other. They're frustrated at the mess and bothered that it isn't cleaned up.

Seems like some people are, what's the word, highly informed with their predictions on when the next uncharted is coming out. If you're to believe them you'll only have to wait about a year and a half for the next one. Just hope they nail it on the 3rd uncharted multiplayer. That's what I'm doing but I'm not holding my breath.
Message 929 of 1,608 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Mar 27, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
Just give up on blindfire ever changing in this game. It's over. The fight is lost. Hope that they change it in U4 but don't expect it. That way, if it is changed, it'll be a nice surprise. Same with technical issues.

I've learned that I this game is broken. So is U2. That's probably why so many people get mad at each other. They're frustrated at the mess and bothered that it isn't cleaned up.

Seems like some people are, what's the word, highly informed with their predictions on when the next uncharted is coming out. If you're to believe them you'll only have to wait about a year and a half for the next one. Just hope they nail it on the 3rd uncharted multiplayer. That's what I'm doing but I'm not holding my breath.

I have given up, but I will still not let this thread die, because I want Naughty Dog to know that they should not repeat this mistake in Uncharted 4, it's not much effort for me to leave a post here once in a while :smileywink:

why does this thread suddenly has 5 kudoes less? ...

Message 930 of 1,608 (141 Views)
0 Likes