Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Matt I'm not ALWAYS RaffDrag.

I was M9Para before. :smileywink:

But nowadays, you always go RaffDrag. :smileywink:

Matthis, you might as well just record the match and post it on here for us to see. I don't see what inviting people to watch will do, so just record it and make it easier.

I don't have any recording equipment and I haven't invite anyone, as soon as I said it, four people invited themselves xD

You can use the Cinema Mode to record the match and upload it to Youtube. Do you know how it works? I use the Cinema Mode to get all the videos I have on my channel.

I have uploaded a bunch of clips, but they can't be longer than a minute or something, at least not a match of 10 minutes, but what I can do is of course send you the cinema file if you want to, but let's hear steven first, maybe he doesn't want to participate :smileywink:

Message 1001 of 1,608 (247 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18578 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I have uploaded a bunch of clips, but they can't be longer than a minute or something, at least not a match of 10 minutes, but what I can do is of course send you the cinema file if you want to, but let's hear steven first, maybe he doesn't want to participate :smileywink:

Here's what you have to do:

1. Record the Cinema file
  2. Say "Save to XMB"
  3. Upload the file that is now on the XMB.

Simple. :smileyhappy:

Message 1002 of 1,608 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5875 posts

Apr 1, 2013

ooh, over 1000 posts lol

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Message 1003 of 1,608 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Apr 1, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

ooh, over 1000 posts lol

indeed, I still can't believe Eric-ND said that hipfire is not a widespread problem, I just can't get over that, I think it's time he posts in here again, and promises me that hipfire in Uncharted 4 will not be so effective :smileyhappy:

Message 1004 of 1,608 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Apr 1, 2013

I remember this video from UC2, an awesome match of elimination btw, but what is especially interesting is when you start looking from 1:08... ->

-> ...this goes to show how much auto-lock this hipfire has in these games (I know this is uc2, but in uc3 it's just the same), what happens is that I throw a propane tank and then hipfire 1 bullet from my 9mm pistol (with the intention to ignite it), at the same time someone hipfires me with the hammer from up close, so he weakens himself and me a lot (after a hammer shot one 9mm pistol shot can kill you in uc2), so the bullet I hipfired at the propane tank hits the propane tank AND the opponent who shot me and himself with the hammer, so I got 2 kills with only 1 bullet, not only does this auto-lock-on system guarantee a hit, if there is multiple things to hit, it just duplicates bullets for you, pretty amazing! :smileyhappy:

Message 1005 of 1,608 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 1, 2013

If this goes down, I wanna be a part of it and ill only use the Fal and the G-Mal.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 1006 of 1,608 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Apr 1, 2013
I've been playing lots if hunter arena trying to get my last two treasures recently, if you ever want proof that hip fire is ridiculous, that is the mode, when you are the villains starting off with only a para and your half health or whatever it is, I used to always try for stealth kills, since I'm now playing it quite a lot I realise that there really is no point just get in close and sprint round like a moron whilst mashing R1, I have been consistently killing people using this tactic and my spray and pray medals are racking up despite the health difference, in response to the hip fire defence solution being the ak, it's not the only solution is more hip fire. So then everyone runs around not even looking where they are shooting and its 50 50 who gets the first punch in, doesn't sound like much of a game to me.
Message 1007 of 1,608 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Of course ill die bcus i cant aim

but by playing me you maybe understand better the diference i talk about when you strafe back aim you get advantage over me

so BF isnt that over powered

its like how the airplanes slow us down when they fire....

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 1008 of 1,608 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

dragon shouldnt be Bf gosh u get more Bf wit a tau even

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 1009 of 1,608 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5875 posts

Apr 2, 2013

^

lolwut?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Message 1010 of 1,608 (161 Views)
0 Likes