Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2851 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 2, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Someone invite me to this, we can all have goes of blindfiring steven to death multiple times.


let's not make this into a thousand against one guy kinda thing, steven may have his opinion on hipfire, and I want to prove him wrong, it's not that we all jump onto him and hipfire him to death, let's keep it friendly alright :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1021 of 1,608 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
559 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 2, 2013
Ooooh invite me!!!! I'll definitely guarantee 3headshots on him at the very least!!! :smileysurprised:

Can't believe he thinks a good player because of this autoaiming mechanic XDD
Please use plain text.
Message 1022 of 1,608 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 3, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Someone invite me to this, we can all have goes of blindfiring steven to death multiple times.


let's not make this into a thousand against one guy kinda thing, steven may have his opinion on hipfire, and I want to prove him wrong, it's not that we all jump onto him and hipfire him to death, let's keep it friendly alright :smileyhappy:


I didnt say we all have to do it at the same time, one after another should be alright. :smileylol:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 1023 of 1,608 (214 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2851 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 3, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Someone invite me to this, we can all have goes of blindfiring steven to death multiple times.


let's not make this into a thousand against one guy kinda thing, steven may have his opinion on hipfire, and I want to prove him wrong, it's not that we all jump onto him and hipfire him to death, let's keep it friendly alright :smileyhappy:


I didnt say we all have to do it at the same time, one after another should be alright. :smileylol:


ah I see, might be a good idea, should give steven some time to work on his aim :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1024 of 1,608 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 3, 2013
New people who play the game actually aim more than experience players.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Please use plain text.
Message 1025 of 1,608 (200 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2851 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 3, 2013

AlexDarkshield wrote:
New people who play the game actually aim more than experience players.

exactly, it's the complete oppostite of how Naughty Dog intented it to be... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1026 of 1,608 (199 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5850 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 3, 2013

So is this going to be a big ND event of everyone taking turns at blindfiring Steven?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1027 of 1,608 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10023 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 3, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

So is this going to be a big ND event of everyone taking turns at blindfiring Steven?


I'm totally in for that. I still have my OP loadout (M9-Para) ready, so I'm totally up for it.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 1028 of 1,608 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Online
708 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 3, 2013
Psh ill blindfire my Fal and my Dragon. Just for the hell of it.
Please use plain text.
Message 1029 of 1,608 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 3, 2013

Its Ok i now the outcome already, and i practiced with the aim, actually i noticed my spawn changed a lot now that i have a diff loadout,never knew weapons were conected to where you spawn

 

then for the next round we all use w/e we want and ill BF :smileyvery-happy:

remember 1st only i aim 2nd freeforall

i played with some people who started making weird matches in private and they said

melee only and lowered the health and then they started shooting and i got confused
 and didnt have a mic

 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 1030 of 1,608 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes