Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7294 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 6, 2013

exactly, it's RoF along with the mod is one of the few things I see as a problem with it, also it being the most obvious needed nerf on that gun next to its accuracy and blindfire.

 

RoF on the micro, kal, and tau are fine by me.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 1061 of 1,597 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 6, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

exactly, it's RoF along with the mod is one of the few things I see as a problem with it, also it being the most obvious needed nerf on that gun next to its accuracy and blindfire.

 

RoF on the micro, kal, and tau are fine by me.


True, although ROF on the Kal is a massive pain. Smiley Mad

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 1062 of 1,597 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7294 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 6, 2013

lol I honestly rarely see that in the first place. not that it even needs the mod, but with the mod on the kal, it greatly wastes the ammo for that gun and if you are decently far from or evading the guy, his clip will run out in seconds. Not to mention with the mod on the gun becomes really really unaimable, In other words the RoF mod on the kal and micro and I guess even the tau is balanced in that it also uses up their ammo quicker and makes them more inaccurate.

 

It kinda does it on the M9 too...but not enough.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 1063 of 1,597 (356 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 6, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

lol I honestly rarely see that in the first place. not that it even needs the mod, but with the mod on the kal, it greatly wastes the ammo for that gun and if you are decently far from or evading the guy, his clip will run out in seconds. Not to mention with the mod on the gun becomes really really unaimable, In other words the RoF mod on the kal and micro and I guess even the tau is balanced in that it also uses up their ammo quicker and makes them more inaccurate.

 

It kinda does it on the M9 too...but not enough.


I see it mostly in TOBJ but not very recently, still see to many ROF M9's though.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 1064 of 1,597 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/17/2011
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 6, 2013
Blind fire accuracy is over powered especially when they take you out with one stay shot half way across map as a head shot, what's with that. How can it be that blind fire plus one punch wonders can out rank one and a half clip fire aiming at head and body running straight at you. In my book aiming should out class any non aiming ability and punching should never be a killing tool but only a stun ability.
Message 1065 of 1,597 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 6, 2013

Mac-ii wrote:
Blind fire accuracy is over powered especially when they take you out with one stay shot half way across map as a head shot, what's with that. How can it be that blind fire plus one punch wonders can out rank one and a half clip fire aiming at head and body running straight at you. In my book aiming should out class any non aiming ability and punching should never be a killing tool but only a stun ability.

Could not agree with you any more.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 1066 of 1,597 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/20/2013
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 7, 2013
Main reason I haven't played this game for 4 weeks or so.
Message 1067 of 1,597 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 7, 2013

Any of you play Max Payne 3 MP? Just curious of course. am still newbie around, mostly finish all the uncharted Platinum like others, however i didnt play much the MP. is very Hip firing bother you all a lot?

Message 1068 of 1,597 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
Registered: 01/23/2012
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 7, 2013

Awesome points about the learning curve i personaly have thought about the learning curve of a new player and almost everythingyou said above but you did a great job putting it into words. I agree 100% with EVERYTHING you said above.

-Sora
Message 1069 of 1,597 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 7, 2013
I played Max Payne 3 MP. I love autoaim, but not as much as meleeing people in mid-air because they dived in front of me.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 1070 of 1,597 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes