Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5879 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

PlankAE wrote:

They gave a BS response.

It will not take a "long time" to fix the hipfire problem affecting the game.

What really just has to be done is just the lowering of all the blindfire accuracy of the guns, which shouldn't take long at all.

that actually does make sense. As we've seen throughout the game, a simple tweak to 1 gun completely alters the meta of the game and shifts entirely what is effective and ineffective in the game. That being said, a simple blindfire reduction to every single gun in the game will most likely result in huge changes as to what is good and not.

So how comes we have stat hats than can reduce BF by 10% for every gun? 

it seems like a negligable difference. And all it affects is YOU when you wear one. a blindfire patch will affect everyone. Completely different then one guy wearing a anti-blindfire hat

My point is: If they already have codes in there system that can affect individual BF accuracty then what's so hard with tweaking such codes but letting it loose across the board so that it affects everyone.

I wasn't refering to how easily it can be done :smileyindifferent:

I meant the fact that if any change to weapons is implemented, it will greatly change how each weapon works. Especially a change that will affect all guns.

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 1391 of 1,608 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 4, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

PlankAE wrote:

They gave a BS response.

It will not take a "long time" to fix the hipfire problem affecting the game.

What really just has to be done is just the lowering of all the blindfire accuracy of the guns, which shouldn't take long at all.

that actually does make sense. As we've seen throughout the game, a simple tweak to 1 gun completely alters the meta of the game and shifts entirely what is effective and ineffective in the game. That being said, a simple blindfire reduction to every single gun in the game will most likely result in huge changes as to what is good and not.

So how comes we have stat hats than can reduce BF by 10% for every gun? 

it seems like a negligable difference. And all it affects is YOU when you wear one. a blindfire patch will affect everyone. Completely different then one guy wearing a anti-blindfire hat

My point is: If they already have codes in there system that can affect individual BF accuracty then what's so hard with tweaking such codes but letting it loose across the board so that it affects everyone.

I wasn't refering to how easily it can be done :smileyindifferent:

I meant the fact that if any change to weapons is implemented, it will greatly change how each weapon works. Especially a change that will affect all guns.

Okay my bad.

But BF doesn't need to be nerfed for every gun, I only brought up the stat hat show that they could easily manipulate their codes.

Nerfing BF on the M9 / Para should affect the game overall.

Message 1392 of 1,608 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

May 7, 2013

i know but pressing it when there no one to hit is stupid

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 1393 of 1,608 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

May 19, 2013

Naughty Dog takes time with answering the questions from May's Q and A, it's almost 10 days since they closed them, guess they are busy with E3 or something :smileywink:

Message 1394 of 1,608 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8706 posts

May 19, 2013
This thread accomplished its mission. There is no blindfire in The Last of Us. Congrats matj! You have completed your mission.

Message 1395 of 1,608 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10075 posts

May 19, 2013
AK, his thread is for UNCHARTED. Can you be enthusiastic about TLOU *in the TLOU forums*?

Seriously dude. It was cool the first few times, but now you're annoying.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 1396 of 1,608 (156 Views)
Fender Bender
2852 posts

May 19, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
This thread accomplished its mission. There is no blindfire in The Last of Us. Congrats matj! You have completed your mission.

my mission, should I choose to accept it, is now making sure that there will be no overpowered hipfire in Uncharted 4, if there is going to be an Uncharted 4 that is, no hipfire in The Last of Us was just a side-mission, my main mission is still making sure Uncharted 4 will not suffer from overpowered hipfire :smileytongue:

Message 1397 of 1,608 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13437 posts

May 19, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

my mission, should I choose to accept it, is now making sure that there will be no overpowered hipfire in Uncharted 4, if there is going to be an Uncharted 4 that is, no hipfire in The Last of Us was just a side-mission, my main mission is still making sure Uncharted 4 will not suffer from overpowered hipfire :smileytongue:

Main mission is making sure hipfire ie banned from every video game.

Message 1398 of 1,608 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10075 posts

May 19, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

That's not possible. Hipfire gameplay varies per game. CoD for example- "hipfire" is pretty much aiming with the crosshairs, correct?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 1399 of 1,608 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

May 19, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

I've learned to think 1 step at the time, else you keep disappointing yourself :smileywink:

Message 1400 of 1,608 (129 Views)
0 Likes