Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 1, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Watch ND lock this thread because there is no constructive arguements taking place.

well, let's say something constructive then:

do you think Naughty Dog has learned it's lesson on blindfire? after all, there is not blindfire (or any cheap tactics at all) in The Last of Us, so I have hope that they do it right with Uncharted 4 as well (sure I assume there will be blindfire in that game, but I expect it to be balanced), after so much feedback on it, they can't do the wrong thing, right?

Message 1451 of 1,608 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Watch ND lock this thread because there is no constructive arguements taking place.

well, let's say something constructive then:

do you think Naughty Dog has learned it's lesson on blindfire? after all, there is not blindfire (or any cheap tactics at all) in The Last of Us, so I have hope that they do it right with Uncharted 4 as well (sure I assume there will be blindfire in that game, but I expect it to be balanced), after so much feedback on it, they can't do the wrong thing, right?

I have faith in ND to make sure that blindfire is balanced for Uncharted 4. I also have faith in ND to make sure that the multiplayer is not rushed through and is then needs to have multiple patches to get the game up to standard.

ND did a great job on TLOU, both singleplayer and multiplayer. Im sure they could make Uncharted 4 amazing.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 1452 of 1,608 (269 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Sep 1, 2013
There's an in-game SP store in TLOU. Hopefully there's also one in UC4.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 1453 of 1,608 (263 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Sep 1, 2013
(Pressed reply too early)

As for blindfire, it's probably best to have a toned-down version of blindfire rather than no blindfire. TLOU hs no blindfire because of its gameplay, which is very different from UC.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 1454 of 1,608 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Sep 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
(Pressed reply too early)

As for blindfire, it's probably best to have a toned-down version of blindfire rather than no blindfire. TLOU hs no blindfire because of its gameplay, which is very different from UC.

yeah, as much as it pains me to admit, blindfire is part of Uncharted, and it should be there, however, it should never be more effective than aiming, like it is in Uncharted 3...

Message 1455 of 1,608 (258 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Sep 1, 2013

but its isnt as long as you stay away from getting close to other players

aiming is for distance

blindfire is for closing in

melee is for head to head confrontation

if theres a good distance keep aiming and back away to keep distance

if you are close blindifre till you reach melee combat

if you ramdonly bump into another player melee each other to death or back away blindfiring then go for the punch

pretty basic

the porb is u ppl get mad cause blindfireres go behind ur back till they are close, not their fault u left ur back unwatched

just like aimers can affect battles and get kill from afar of poeple already low on health

every aimer should have fleet foot

every blindfirer should have weapons expert

any other type of player use any other booster

back in U2 everyone was equal at BF and aim appart from those who piked up power guns

now in u3 players can chosee their skill tree of gameplay style to promote combat creatively

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 1456 of 1,608 (245 Views)
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

but its isnt as long as you stay away from getting close to other players

aiming is for distance

blindfire is for closing in

melee is for head to head confrontation

if theres a good distance keep aiming and back away to keep distance

if you are close blindifre till you reach melee combat

if you ramdonly bump into another player melee each other to death or back away blindfiring then go for the punch

pretty basic

the porb is u ppl get mad cause blindfireres go behind ur back till they are close, not their fault u left ur back unwatched

just like aimers can affect battles and get kill from afar of poeple already low on health

every aimer should have fleet foot

every blindfirer should have weapons expert

any other type of player use any other booster

back in U2 everyone was equal at BF and aim appart from those who piked up power guns

now in u3 players can chosee their skill tree of gameplay style to promote combat creatively

watch the video's in my first comment and then say the exact same thing with a straight face...

Message 1457 of 1,608 (243 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

With the game having been out as long as it has, and considering how long this thread has gone on... I think it's just time you guys gave up. It's clear that it's not going to change for this game. IF/WHEN there is a new uncharted concentrate your efforts there. But for now, I think it's time we let this thread die.

Not saying give up entirely, just saying U3 isn't going to change at this point.

Message 1458 of 1,608 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

health just needs to be bigger

stoping power needs to be non existant watsoever

some people just expect everyone to stop and aim back if you aim and this isnt how reality works

if you stop to aim ill just run around like crazy till im closer

there is a thing in the game called straffing

if you level fleet foot you do it faster

and if you do it backwards on an incoming blindfire player youll have an advantage and win or go 50/50 with both dying

and this is fair cause blindfire is most of the time a 50/50 outcome

But blindfire is a part of Uncharted SP n MP

remeber running away from infected spaniards whilst blidfiring back at the in U1?

remember running and blindfiring the jeep in U3 or did u lame aimers stop to aim at it too -_-?

Blindfire was their way to copy automatic third person aim(like in games like Tomb Raider classics) and making it aimable

im just sayin

choose well who u aim at and who you blindfire

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 1459 of 1,608 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Sep 2, 2013
If stopping power is removed, then we must adopt TLOU blindfire, comprende?

And in UDF, I didn't blindfire my Nazi gun. UC2, you're required to run and gun the truck.

Lemme guess, in UC3 SP you blindfired Talbot when he was about to hit Sully?

Don't **bleep** insult my aiming.
Message 1460 of 1,608 (219 Views)
0 Likes