Survivor
2177 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

health just needs to be bigger

Sure, I might be able to agree with this.

stoping power needs to be non existant watsoever

How about blindfire be non existant instead?

some people just expect everyone to stop and aim back if you aim and this isnt how reality works

Reality? So in real life people zigg zagg while shooting from the hip to kill all their targets?

if you stop to aim ill just run around like crazy till im closer

Thats fine, see how well you do when I use an AK.

there is a thing in the game called straffing

if you level fleet foot you do it faster

and if you do it backwards on an incoming blindfire player youll have an advantage and win or go 50/50 with both dying

and this is fair cause blindfire is most of the time a 50/50 outcome

I dont think you can tell anyone how to aim their weapon since you never **bleep** do it anyway.

But blindfire is a part of Uncharted SP n MP

Not even going there.

remeber running away from infected spaniards whilst blidfiring back at the in U1?

remember running and blindfiring the jeep in U3 or did u lame aimers stop to aim at it too -_-?

I never played UC1 but I also never remember blindfiring a jeep in UC3.

Blindfire was their way to copy automatic third person aim(like in games like Tomb Raider classics) and making it aimable

im just sayin

choose well who u aim at and who you blindfire

Yes, automatic aim. For those people who dont have the mental capacity to press L1 and R1 at the same time. Also, I almost never blindfire in UC3 and I pull good scores left and right, what annoys me is people that obviously don't have the skill to kill me are doing so.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 1461 of 1,608 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10810 posts

Sep 2, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Blindfire is fine...

Did you read the OP? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1462 of 1,608 (147 Views)
Fender Bender
2809 posts

Sep 2, 2013

UrWrongImWhite wrote:

With the game having been out as long as it has, and considering how long this thread has gone on... I think it's just time you guys gave up. It's clear that it's not going to change for this game. IF/WHEN there is a new uncharted concentrate your efforts there. But for now, I think it's time we let this thread die.

Not saying give up entirely, just saying U3 isn't going to change at this point.

I'm very well aware that is kind of pointless to try to get it fixed in UC3, however, I think it's important to keep trying so that Naughty Dog will not make the same mistake with UC4 (whenever it comes), after the worst patch ever that was lowering the health in UC2, people kept talking about it, and I think that is the reason why Naughty Dog learned from that mistake and raised the health again in UC3, so hopefully hipfire will be fixed in UC4 as well :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1463 of 1,608 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2809 posts

Sep 2, 2013

renatabls wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
Blindfire is fine...

Did you read the OP? :smileyhappy:

or watched the video's? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1464 of 1,608 (127 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

im max legacy even if i dont aim dont youu think i dont remember the ways aimers actually got to kill me? how do you think i make up new ways to go closer?

even hate some new comers who by just standing still aiming a ak got me

so i can definitly say straffing back wards is one of the effective counters to blindfire especially with fleet foot gold mmmk

if the game calculates u are straffing away from me and im still running towards you its gonna have an infinite distance gap between us and either we both die or the aimer wins but the chance for me to survive is lower

no i didnt blindfire talbot when he got sully -.- you cant blindfire while hanging on a ledge duh...at least not that type of ledge :smileywink:

funny no one in CoD knows when i aim and when i blindfire...

cmon now all you ''aimers'' need blindfirers to get a feeling of danger and adrenaline rush to your matches hah

just like i love deathly aimers that make it a challenge for me to close in or run away and make it heh

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 1465 of 1,608 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Sep 3, 2013
Exactly. You aimed at talbot because you're forced to do so. We all had to blindfire the truck in UC2 because you're forced to.

Meaning that argument of yours is invalidated.
Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 1466 of 1,608 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

im max legacy even if i dont aim dont youu think i dont remember the ways aimers actually got to kill me? how do you think i make up new ways to go closer?

so i can definitly say straffing back wards is one of the effective counters to blindfire especially with fleet foot gold mmmk

if the game calculates u are straffing away from me and im still running towards you its gonna have an infinite distance gap between us and either we both die or the aimer wins but the chance for me to survive is lower

no i didnt blindfire talbot when he got sully -.- you cant blindfire while hanging on a ledge duh...at least not that type of ledge :smileywink:

cmon now all you ''aimers'' need blindfirers to get a feeling of danger and adrenaline rush to your matches hah

just like i love deathly aimers that make it a challenge for me to close in or run away and make it heh

Steven1379 wrote:

I can tell when someone is aiming or blindfiring in CoD....

Argument over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1467 of 1,608 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Sep 3, 2013

What the hell are you guys talking about? You literally always are forced to aim in CoD. If you're not "down the sights", you have a freaking crosshair. That's still aimed.

Please use plain text.
Message 1468 of 1,608 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Ok Steven when you play CoD, how do you play? Do you just run around with your stupid assault rifle firing wildly until you die? I bet you use Steady Aim all the time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1469 of 1,608 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Sep 3, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Ok Steven when you play CoD, how do you play? Do you just run around with your stupid assault rifle firing wildly until you die? I bet you use Steady Aim all the time.

Technically he's still aimed as long as he's looking at the screen, so I'm guessing shotgun, eyes closed.

Please use plain text.
Message 1470 of 1,608 (87 Views)
0 Likes