Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
699 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 6, 2013

nope, they may be all automatic but they behave differently when blindfired standing n running :smileywink:

they each make you run diff and behave diff

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 1491 of 1,608 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

thats called practice

and yes the more you blindfire the more you understand how it works to ur full advantage, not only practice with the mechanich and paths to take but also with the longgun/pistol you wield for every longgun/pistol blindfire works differently for each and should be used in different ways for them to all be accurate.

example i aint gonna blindfire My AK the same way I BF my Kal, just like i wont BF the raffica the same way i bf the pistol ect.

for they all work differently and make u behave differently

for examplewit my kal im gonna feel a decresse in running speed when blindfiring whilst with the pistol i keep the same speen when running

practice... haha, I never blindfired before I played that match against you in which I only blindfired and you aimed, and yet I won all 3 matches easily (while being the same level and have the same kill death ratio)

Please use plain text.
Message 1492 of 1,608 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

that was 1v1 are you ready to make trough a 5v5 or a FFA with a kal in your hands?

more so do you have the balls to use it in the MM#11?

Please use plain text.
Message 1493 of 1,608 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Sep 6, 2013
We all can play FFA custom later if you guys want, or even play custom BMM 11.

Then we can test aimed vs blindfire when in an FFA match, against multiple players, and also effectivity in huge maps.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 1494 of 1,608 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

that was 1v1 are you ready to make trough a 5v5 or a FFA with a kal in your hands?

more so do you have the balls to use it in the MM#11?

5vs5 is even more easy to blindfire than 1vs1, so I don't see your point...

and we played in the highrise for **bleep** sake, and I still won easily while you were just camping in the big open areas all the time, and I still got you with only blindfire...

and balls got nothing to do with it, I know I'll win with your pathetic blindfire tactics anyway, I've proved it in different maps, with different weapons and what not, blindfire is a problem, stop trying to defend it Steven, I'll respect your opinion, but look, 170 people disagree with you, only 1 or 2 in this thread agree with you that blindfire is fine as it is, doesn't that say enough?

Please use plain text.
Message 1495 of 1,608 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Sep 6, 2013
Steven, maybe you're thinking we all want blindfire removed.

See, that's not the case at all. This isn't TLOU. Blindfire is a part of Uncharted. The problem is that it's TOO MUCH. All we want is a nerf.

Seriously, if you are good at blindfire as you claim to be, then you can manage nerfs. People are still good with a nerfed FAL and GMAL, so if you ARE great, then you'll be good with nerfed blindfire.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 1496 of 1,608 (233 Views)
Survivor
2212 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

It's even easier there. In a 1v1 the person is focused on you. In a 5v5 the enemies also pay attention to your teamfights while you just come running from behind.

And once again; everyone can.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1497 of 1,608 (223 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Sep 6, 2013

but the BF was nerf and im still doing good?

the last thing they screwed that made me eveolve was when they messed up the Kal so its better without the BF mod

took me time to move on but now i dont use her with a BF mod on ;/, its just not the same

Please use plain text.
Message 1498 of 1,608 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2212 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

the last thing they screwed that made me eveolve was when they messed up the Kal so its better without the BF mod

took me time to move on but now i dont use her with a BF mod on ;/, its just not the same

But the BF was nerf and im still doing good?

-Because everyone still does

The last thing they screwed that made me eveolve was when they messed up the Kal so its better without the BF mod

took me time to move on but now i dont use her with a BF mod on ;/, its just not the same.

-Did you really use it with blindfire mod? How ironically, weren't you an expert? The blindfire mod was never worth it, Something that (almost)never misses doesn't need more accuracy. Reload speed/Clip Size is the best weapon for a blindfire Kal-7 and has always been. 

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1499 of 1,608 (199 Views)
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

But the BF was nerf and im still doing good?

-Because everyone still does

The last thing they screwed that made me eveolve was when they messed up the Kal so its better without the BF mod

took me time to move on but now i dont use her with a BF mod on ;/, its just not the same.

-Did you really use it with blindfire mod? How ironically, weren't you an expert? The blindfire mod was never worth it, Something that (almost)never misses doesn't need more accuracy. Reload speed/Clip Size is the best weapon for a blindfire Kal-7 and has always been. 

exactly

(1500th post in this thread, awesome xD )

Please use plain text.
Message 1500 of 1,608 (190 Views)
0 Likes