Fender Bender
3484 posts

Re: HIPFIRE NERFED!!! :D Thanks ND and community!!! :)

Oct 31, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
ND always listens to the wrong people...

not this time Smiley Wink

Message 1541 of 1,597 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Oct 31, 2013

It has benefited us in the long run yes,

but we still have people who run around like idiots with the KAL thinking its not 1.18.. oh and still the laggy M9 shotgun fire type people but thats ok! At least most matches won't consist of..

WHO CAN BLINDFIRE THE MOST?

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 1542 of 1,597 (452 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Oct 31, 2013

I have a cinema saved where I beat M9 blindfire + whack n' roll rushers with G-Mal aiming in CQC on chateau! I'm gonna post a link/embed it here when I recorded it and uploaded it to youtube. Smiley Happy

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 1543 of 1,597 (387 Views)
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

I have a cinema saved where I beat M9 blindfire + whack n' roll rushers with G-Mal aiming in CQC on chateau! I'm gonna post a link/embed it here when I recorded it and uploaded it to youtube. Smiley Happy

Post it maybe it will be placed in the OP as a victory video.

Alot of people are still running around with Kal's I just laugh at them because it's obvious they aren't aware of the nerf.

Message 1544 of 1,597 (382 Views)
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Oct 31, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Post it maybe it will be placed in the OP as a victory video.

Alot of people are still running around with Kal's I just laugh at them because it's obvious they aren't aware of the nerf.

haha, indeed, post it here, I'll add the OP with your video Smiley Wink

Message 1545 of 1,597 (378 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 31, 2013
I bet Steven is crying right now.
Message 1546 of 1,597 (354 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Here you go! Actually it was only 1 guy who constantly tried to blindfire rush me but that vid clearly shows that aiming is better than blindfire now in most cases. In most of these situations I would have just switched to my Para-9 (still best BF weapon) and finish the enemy off with it  pre-patch. (I'm using a Raffica as my sidearm now)
G-mal aiming is really fun again but whack n' roll tactics are still often needed in CQC situations to get effective kills via aiming now instead of blindfire. That's ok though, it's part of the game and I prefer it to the annoying UC2 bunny hopping Smiley Wink:

Played as: http://images.halloweencostumes.net/canadian-mountie-zoom.jpg

lol

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 1547 of 1,597 (305 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Honestly, hipfire isn't 100% correct.

I posted this elsewhere. Ignore the match if you must just skip to about 8:20 and see some M9 hipfire action, while it is nerfed. it's still pretty beastly.

Improvement yes, is our job finished with this thread? No.

I posted that to generally show people the new map on youtube, it has dual purpose though it also demonstrates that hipfire is far from fixed.

Message 1548 of 1,597 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I posted this elsewhere. Ignore the match if you must just skip to about 8:20 and see some M9 hipfire action, while it is nerfed. it's still pretty beastly.

I posted that to generally show people the new map on youtube, it has dual purpose though it also demonstrates that hipfire is far from fixed.

Hipfire is suppose to be a last ditch tactic to survive in CQC like you did in this video.

I have seen & experienced people blindfiring the M9 & the nerf is noticeable. I think it's fine as it is now.

Message 1549 of 1,597 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Nov 1, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Hipfire is suppose to be a last ditch tactic to survive in CQC like you did in this video.

I have seen & experienced people blindfiring the M9 & the nerf is noticeable. I think it's fine as it is now.

I'd like the last ditch to not kind of... you know. totally track my opponent. I don't feel like I earned that kill at all. You could see the gun auto adjusting itself to face the poor soul. he had no chance.

Message 1550 of 1,597 (383 Views)
0 Likes