Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9954 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013
Man, I thought I get to do it with steven? :/
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 991 of 1,608 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 130+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

hey steven, I saw a few pages back an idea of playing against each other, so I challenge you to let you see that hipfire is to strong, here is how:

 

- you never aim, I never hipfire, steelfist, whack and roll (seriously: never), so we play against each other, you only by aiming your gun, and I with only hipfiring mine, steelfisting and whack and rolling the **bleep** out of the match, and then we see who won, sounds like a plan, hmm?

 

so, when you are online, add Matthijs_17 and if I am online we play UC3 together, ok? :smileyhappy:

 

(edit: I have to say though that I haven't played UC3 in months now, because my ps3 broke by the frequent freezing of it, so I might need a few normal matches first to get back into it)


Invite me to that, I wanna see that go down.


me too lol


Me three! :smileyvery-happy:

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 992 of 1,608 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9954 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013
I'm in as well
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 993 of 1,608 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2841 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Man, I thought I get to do it with steven? :/

but you only use the dragon and the raffica, you said that yourself, I want steven to realise that hipfire is to strong and no way you are going to beat steven (unless stevens aim is really really bad) with blindfiring a dragon or a raffica, are you? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 994 of 1,608 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 130+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

hey steven, I saw a few pages back an idea of playing against each other, so I challenge you to let you see that hipfire is to strong, here is how:

 

- you never aim, I never hipfire, steelfist, whack and roll (seriously: never), so we play against each other, you only by aiming your gun, and I with only hipfiring mine, steelfisting and whack and rolling the **bleep** out of the match, and then we see who won, sounds like a plan, hmm?

 

so, when you are online, add Matthijs_17 and if I am online we play UC3 together, ok? :smileyhappy:

 

(edit: I have to say though that I haven't played UC3 in months now, because my ps3 broke by the frequent freezing of it, so I might need a few normal matches first to get back into it)


Invite me to that, I wanna see that go down.


me too lol


Me three!

 


Matthijs, you should record it and post it up on this thread. That way, we all can see it. :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Please use plain text.
Message 995 of 1,608 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9954 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013
@Matt I'm not ALWAYS RaffDrag.

I was M9Para before. :smileywink:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 996 of 1,608 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18279 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Matt I'm not ALWAYS RaffDrag.

I was M9Para before. :smileywink:

 

But nowadays, you always go RaffDrag. :smileywink:

 

Matthis, you might as well just record the match and post it on here for us to see. I don't see what inviting people to watch will do, so just record it and make it easier.

Please use plain text.
Message 997 of 1,608 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2841 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Matt I'm not ALWAYS RaffDrag.

I was M9Para before. :smileywink:

 

But nowadays, you always go RaffDrag. :smileywink:

 

Matthis, you might as well just record the match and post it on here for us to see. I don't see what inviting people to watch will do, so just record it and make it easier.


I don't have any recording equipment and I haven't invite anyone, as soon as I said it, four people invited themselves xD

Please use plain text.
Message 998 of 1,608 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18279 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Matt I'm not ALWAYS RaffDrag.

I was M9Para before. :smileywink:

 

But nowadays, you always go RaffDrag. :smileywink:

 

Matthis, you might as well just record the match and post it on here for us to see. I don't see what inviting people to watch will do, so just record it and make it easier.


I don't have any recording equipment and I haven't invite anyone, as soon as I said it, four people invited themselves xD


 

You can use the Cinema Mode to record the match and upload it to Youtube. Do you know how it works? I use the Cinema Mode to get all the videos I have on my channel.

Please use plain text.
Message 999 of 1,608 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9954 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013
**bleep** it I can blindfire my Dragon!

Just, you know. It won't hit anyone at all. :smileysad:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 1000 of 1,608 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes