Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013
Man, I thought I get to do it with steven? :/
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 991 of 1,608 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 130+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

hey steven, I saw a few pages back an idea of playing against each other, so I challenge you to let you see that hipfire is to strong, here is how:

- you never aim, I never hipfire, steelfist, whack and roll (seriously: never), so we play against each other, you only by aiming your gun, and I with only hipfiring mine, steelfisting and whack and rolling the **bleep** out of the match, and then we see who won, sounds like a plan, hmm?

so, when you are online, add Matthijs_17 and if I am online we play UC3 together, ok? Smiley Happy

(edit: I have to say though that I haven't played UC3 in months now, because my ps3 broke by the frequent freezing of it, so I might need a few normal matches first to get back into it)

Invite me to that, I wanna see that go down.

me too lol

Me three! Smiley Very Happy

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 992 of 1,608 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Apr 1, 2013
I'm in as well
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 993 of 1,608 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Apr 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Man, I thought I get to do it with steven? :/

but you only use the dragon and the raffica, you said that yourself, I want steven to realise that hipfire is to strong and no way you are going to beat steven (unless stevens aim is really really bad) with blindfiring a dragon or a raffica, are you? Smiley Tongue

Message 994 of 1,608 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 130+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 1, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

hey steven, I saw a few pages back an idea of playing against each other, so I challenge you to let you see that hipfire is to strong, here is how:

- you never aim, I never hipfire, steelfist, whack and roll (seriously: never), so we play against each other, you only by aiming your gun, and I with only hipfiring mine, steelfisting and whack and rolling the **bleep** out of the match, and then we see who won, sounds like a plan, hmm?

so, when you are online, add Matthijs_17 and if I am online we play UC3 together, ok? Smiley Happy

(edit: I have to say though that I haven't played UC3 in months now, because my ps3 broke by the frequent freezing of it, so I might need a few normal matches first to get back into it)

Invite me to that, I wanna see that go down.

me too lol

Me three!

Matthijs, you should record it and post it up on this thread. That way, we all can see it. Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 995 of 1,608 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Apr 1, 2013
@Matt I'm not ALWAYS RaffDrag.

I was M9Para before. Smiley Wink
Message 996 of 1,608 (207 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19179 posts

Apr 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

But nowadays, you always go RaffDrag. Smiley Wink

Matthis, you might as well just record the match and post it on here for us to see. I don't see what inviting people to watch will do, so just record it and make it easier.

Message 997 of 1,608 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthis, you might as well just record the match and post it on here for us to see. I don't see what inviting people to watch will do, so just record it and make it easier.

I don't have any recording equipment and I haven't invite anyone, as soon as I said it, four people invited themselves xD

Message 998 of 1,608 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19179 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I don't have any recording equipment and I haven't invite anyone, as soon as I said it, four people invited themselves xD

You can use the Cinema Mode to record the match and upload it to Youtube. Do you know how it works? I use the Cinema Mode to get all the videos I have on my channel.

Message 999 of 1,608 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Apr 1, 2013
**bleep** it I can blindfire my Dragon!

Just, you know. It won't hit anyone at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1000 of 1,608 (193 Views)
0 Likes