Fender Bender
3588 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 140+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Apr 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

well i voluntereed to show u guys the safe distance to take out BF, and how to dodge line of fire

but it turned into a steven massacre in the name of all who BF

so i dont want to be an easy target u know,

i get killed by someone else most of the times cus im standing shooting at someone else

when im used to killing someone and keeping it moving b4 someone else want ambush both

what is this about? have you already played matched against people here? multiple at the same time?

Message 1031 of 1,597 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

well i voluntereed to show u guys the safe distance to take out BF, and how to dodge line of fire

Like we have a choice where our enemies appear...

Message 1032 of 1,597 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 4, 2013
"guys wait, steven said you have to be this far so it's balanced"

Lol.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 1033 of 1,597 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

what is this about? have you already played matched against people here? multiple at the same time?

No

im still waiting on u

but these guys wanna kill me soo bad in the name of all who BF that if you take too long a friend request migth pop in my ps3 soon

and then they think by killing a lot when i try to aim is gonna make me aim more lol

if anything it just assures me i am destined for BF only

but maybe just maybe they will see getting BF kills its not as easy as it seems

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 1034 of 1,597 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

No

im still waiting on u

but these guys wanna kill me soo bad in the name of all who BF that if you take too long a friend request migth pop in my ps3 soon

and then they think by killing a lot when i try to aim is gonna make me aim more lol

ah ok, I'll invite you when I can, but it takes a while, I'm not often on the playstation lately and I am downloading all the stuff I downloaded the past 5 years on my old playstation, so that takes a while, after all those things are downloaded I can download uc3 and play it again, then I need a few matches to get back into the swing of things, and then we can play that match where I hipfire/whack and roll and you aim Smiley Happy

Message 1035 of 1,597 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

No

im still waiting on u

ah ok, I'll invite you when I can, but it takes a while, I'm not often on the playstation lately and I am downloading all the stuff I downloaded the past 5 years on my old playstation, so that takes a while, after all those things are downloaded I can download uc3 and play it again, then I need a few matches to get back into the swing of things, and then we can play that match where I hipfire/whack and roll and you aim Smiley Happy

Be sure to invite me to that, I really want to have a go at steven and show him why Blindfire is OP.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 1036 of 1,597 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

No

im still waiting on u

Be sure to invite me to that, I really want to have a go at steven and show him why Blindfire is OP.

I want to be there, too! If Steven wins, we should offer him an L1 button as a trophy Smiley Wink

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 1037 of 1,597 (281 Views)
Naughty Paw
11604 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Meh, I think blindfire should stay the same

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1038 of 1,597 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Apr 4, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

what makes you think so?

btw I looked up your statistics and it appears you don't have any, do you even play Uncharted 3? or are you posting on an alternative account? :/

And the only reason I can think of that you want it here to stay is because you are a big fan of The Last of Us and you hope that people leave Uncharted 3 and go to The Last of Us Smiley Tongue

Message 1039 of 1,597 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11604 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

what makes you think so?

btw I looked up your statistics and it appears you don't have any, do you even play Uncharted 3? or are you posting on an alternative account? :/

And the only reason I can think of that you want it here to stay is because you are a big fan of The Last of Us and you hope that people leave Uncharted 3 and go to The Last of Us Smiley Tongue

Yes I do play UC3. Last legacy level 58(?). I just think that changing hipfire this late in the game's life isn't a good idea. Yes I do want more people to go the Last of Us, but that was not my intentions when posting in this thread. I can't see my statistics either online anymore.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1040 of 1,597 (244 Views)
0 Likes