Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9954 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013
@blood if you think only steven does it...
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 1381 of 1,608 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I tape down my R1 button everytime I play


if u did tat ud waste all the ammo...

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 1382 of 1,608 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I tape down my R1 button everytime I play


if u did tat ud waste all the ammo...


You_don't_say.png

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 1383 of 1,608 (153 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
127 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I tape down my R1 button everytime I play


if u did tat ud waste all the ammo...


You know you end up saving more ammo if you  don't blindfire, right?

Please use plain text.
Message 1384 of 1,608 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5714 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I tape down my R1 button everytime I play


if u did tat ud waste all the ammo...


It's cool, I get rampants this way.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1385 of 1,608 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/29/2013
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

They gave a BS response.

It will not take a "long time" to fix the hipfire problem affecting the game.

What really just has to be done is just the lowering of all the blindfire accuracy of the guns, which shouldn't take long at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 1386 of 1,608 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5714 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

PlankAE wrote:

They gave a BS response.

It will not take a "long time" to fix the hipfire problem affecting the game.

What really just has to be done is just the lowering of all the blindfire accuracy of the guns, which shouldn't take long at all.


that actually does make sense. As we've seen throughout the game, a simple tweak to 1 gun completely alters the meta of the game and shifts entirely what is effective and ineffective in the game. That being said, a simple blindfire reduction to every single gun in the game will most likely result in huge changes as to what is good and not.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1387 of 1,608 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

PlankAE wrote:

They gave a BS response.

It will not take a "long time" to fix the hipfire problem affecting the game.

What really just has to be done is just the lowering of all the blindfire accuracy of the guns, which shouldn't take long at all.


that actually does make sense. As we've seen throughout the game, a simple tweak to 1 gun completely alters the meta of the game and shifts entirely what is effective and ineffective in the game. That being said, a simple blindfire reduction to every single gun in the game will most likely result in huge changes as to what is good and not.


So how comes we have stat hats than can reduce BF by 10% for every gun? 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1388 of 1,608 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5714 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

PlankAE wrote:

They gave a BS response.

It will not take a "long time" to fix the hipfire problem affecting the game.

What really just has to be done is just the lowering of all the blindfire accuracy of the guns, which shouldn't take long at all.


that actually does make sense. As we've seen throughout the game, a simple tweak to 1 gun completely alters the meta of the game and shifts entirely what is effective and ineffective in the game. That being said, a simple blindfire reduction to every single gun in the game will most likely result in huge changes as to what is good and not.


So how comes we have stat hats than can reduce BF by 10% for every gun? 

 

 


it seems like a negligable difference. And all it affects is YOU when you wear one. a blindfire patch will affect everyone. Completely different then one guy wearing a anti-blindfire hat

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1389 of 1,608 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

May 4, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

PlankAE wrote:

They gave a BS response.

It will not take a "long time" to fix the hipfire problem affecting the game.

What really just has to be done is just the lowering of all the blindfire accuracy of the guns, which shouldn't take long at all.


that actually does make sense. As we've seen throughout the game, a simple tweak to 1 gun completely alters the meta of the game and shifts entirely what is effective and ineffective in the game. That being said, a simple blindfire reduction to every single gun in the game will most likely result in huge changes as to what is good and not.


So how comes we have stat hats than can reduce BF by 10% for every gun? 

 

 


it seems like a negligable difference. And all it affects is YOU when you wear one. a blindfire patch will affect everyone. Completely different then one guy wearing a anti-blindfire hat


My point is: If they already have codes in there system that can affect individual BF accuracty then what's so hard with tweaking such codes but letting it loose across the board so that it affects everyone.

Please use plain text.
Message 1390 of 1,608 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes