Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 3, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Ok Steven when you play CoD, how do you play? Do you just run around with your stupid assault rifle firing wildly until you die? I bet you use Steady Aim all the time.

Technically he's still aimed as long as he's looking at the screen, so I'm guessing shotgun, eyes closed.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 1461 of 1,597 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Sep 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Ok Steven when you play CoD, how do you play? Do you just run around with your stupid assault rifle firing wildly until you die? I bet you use Steady Aim all the time.

Technically he's still aimed as long as he's looking at the screen, so I'm guessing shotgun, eyes closed.

R870 LOLOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1462 of 1,597 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

also blindfired my way in FC3

see where am getting at?

blindfire is still an aimable mechanich that allows you to maintain your speed at the cost of accuracy compared to aim

i dont even play cod i just played a few matches with my cousins game and saw it also had a blindfire way

only for U3 it comes in third person, i know it seems like it does all the work put if u dont aim at maintain your camara firmly on your moving target you aint getting bullets in n just fire at nothin

Maybe there should be a BLINDFIRE ONLY lab so ull understand

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 1463 of 1,597 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 4, 2013
How about there should be an aim-only lab (R1 only is reload) so you understand?

First off, blindfire in third-person games is not even close to "blindfire" in FPS. FC3, CoD, battlefield, all those peepeepewpew shooters have a CROSSHAIR. You're not blindfiring, you're still aimed. You know your bullets will hit the crosshair a lot of times if not all the time.

TPS blindfire is completely different. You can NOT LOOK at the enemy, or even not have the enemy in your screen AT ALL and it will auto-aim on that person. It's practically an aimbot.

And from the few peepeepewpew games I played where I generally just use the burst pistol or the revolver, I never looked down the sights. It's quite counterproductive especially for their burst pistol. There's an available crosshair which pretty much does the same thing.

I don't know if you're being a complete **bleep** stupid moron on purpose or what, but come on, those points are stupid.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 1464 of 1,597 (268 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
How about there should be an aim-only lab (R1 only is reload) so you understand?

First off, blindfire in third-person games is not even close to "blindfire" in FPS. FC3, CoD, battlefield, all those peepeepewpew shooters have a CROSSHAIR. You're not blindfiring, you're still aimed. You know your bullets will hit the crosshair a lot of times if not all the time.

TPS blindfire is completely different. You can NOT LOOK at the enemy, or even not have the enemy in your screen AT ALL and it will auto-aim on that person. It's practically an aimbot.

And from the few peepeepewpew games I played where I generally just use the burst pistol or the revolver, I never looked down the sights. It's quite counterproductive especially for their burst pistol. There's an available crosshair which pretty much does the same thing.

I don't know if you're being a complete **bleep** stupid moron on purpose or what, but come on, those points are stupid.

Exactly^ Thank you it is not blindfire in FPS games since you still have to aim your gun. In Uncharted the blindfire works alot like an aimbot, the game does the work for you. Yes Steven I agree that blindfire can be a useful tactic in some situations but a player like yourself that does not aim at all should not be able to keep up with anyone else.

Blindfire should be used as a last ditch resort, not a player's main strategy.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 1465 of 1,597 (262 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Sep 4, 2013

the aim and the blindfire are both aimbot predicted

the diference is blindfire is set up to inevitably direct certain amounts of bullets on target based on distance and the direction of the camara dot combined with aimed movement angle, cause yes you still have move and aim a dot over the target by hand until you are preactically head to head for the avatar to lock on to you by himself

the aim has this but workin for it at a distance and thats why you sometimes see bullets hitting the air and not the target and still spittin blood because the aimed dot has a circle radious around it where some stray bullets are destined to fire

cause there is a system predidcting combat outcomes for online conections

only for aim you trade speed for distant accuracy and force yourself into ''who can move from side to side like crazy whiles manouvering the dot into the target combat challende and for blindfire you trade distant accuracy for speed and force yourself into headtohead combat

Message 1466 of 1,597 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

the diference is blindfire is set up to inevitably direct certain amounts of bullets on target based on distance and the direction of the camara dot combined with aimed movement angle, cause yes you still have move and aim a dot over the target by hand until you are preactically head to head for the avatar to lock on to you by himself

the aim has this but workin for it at a distance and thats why you sometimes see bullets hitting the air and not the target and still spittin blood because the aimed dot has a circle radious around it where some stray bullets are destined to fire

only for aim you trade speed for distant accuracy and force yourself into ''who can move from side to side like crazy whiles manouvering the dot into the target combat challende and for blindfire you trade distant accuracy for speed and force yourself into headtohead combat

no, the difference is, is that the aim assist on blindfire actually helps, while the aim assist on aiming is horrible and annoying, that you would be better off without any aim assist, aiming works very bad in Uncharted 3, and that's why blindfire is such a big problem, and it should be solved, and again Steven, if aiming is really better than blindfiring, then why am I able to blindfire you from insane distances while you are not able to kill me while aiming on me, look at the **bleep** video's...

Message 1467 of 1,597 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11253 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

no, the difference is, is that the aim assist on blindfire actually helps, while the aim assist on aiming is horrible and annoying, that you would be better off without any aim assist, aiming works very bad in Uncharted 3, and that's why blindfire is such a big problem, and it should be solved, and again Steven, if aiming is really better than blindfiring, then why am I able to blindfire you from insane distances while you are not able to kill me while aiming on me, look at the **bleep** video's...

Go to a custom game, put friendly fire on, and try to shoot your teammates.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1468 of 1,597 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Sep 4, 2013

if its anoying u a dodgin em rite

anyways the new Lab is the answer to all of us

the map is so huge blinfire encounters turn to a minimun and you can aim without feeling someone is gonna interupt you

I CAN FINALLY TAKE OUT MY M9 RoF+BF

Message 1469 of 1,597 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

Because I Never Aim!!!! i should be pined agaist aimers to show i can be stoped on my tracks when BF 50% of the time based of combat encounter. In the video i was the one aiming and you blindfired so with that I can show everyone can BF

but what happened when both of us BF? why dont you show those?

UR KalROF+BF agaist MY KalROF+CLipSIZe showing it does take some skill to BF and that BF on the kal was broken up with all the crazy updates

but now with the new mesh map we see the true prob all this time were the size of the maps that made the areas crowd quick and interup other battles

Even for someone like me who never aims, in the videos i got to kill you with aim with the ak and its stupid stoping power why dont you post those up.

Message 1470 of 1,597 (225 Views)
0 Likes