Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 6, 2013

The BF Mod worked before the latest patch

but after the fixed the Gmal the messed with the Kal making the BF mod behave diferently than without the BF mod on

its like its trying to calculate more BF accuracy but is held back by the nerf at the same time making the gun take longer to start shooting and making your avatar feel heavy and slow

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 1501 of 1,608 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2216 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 6, 2013
It worked but it still wasn't worth it compared to other mods...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1502 of 1,608 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
8575 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 6, 2013
BF was never good on the KAL. I always preferred to run RoF and Reload Speed with my KAL.

The BF mod did make the KAL look very sexy, though.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1503 of 1,608 (258 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10029 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 6, 2013

Yeah... we're not talking about a blindfire mod nerf. We're alking about nerfing all weapons to have lower nerf, so if you want something around 50% of the blindfire accuracy of what we have right now, you'll use the BF mod.

 

 

Meaning the KAL blindfire without the BF mod would suck, M9 blindfire would suck, etc etc.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 1504 of 1,608 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 7, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

The BF Mod worked before the latest patch

but after the fixed the Gmal the messed with the Kal making the BF mod behave diferently than without the BF mod on

its like its trying to calculate more BF accuracy but is held back by the nerf at the same time making the gun take longer to start shooting and making your avatar feel heavy and slow


Could someone please just explain what was said right here? I've been trying to figure it out for a while.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 1505 of 1,608 (247 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10029 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 7, 2013
He said people who use the gmal screwed up blindfire.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 1506 of 1,608 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

What im trying to say is that after all the crazy balance issues and nerfs since launch we were left with a few issues regarding blindfire and aim based on gun behaviour

 

-the M9 was made the ultra versatil longgun capable of taking out a Kal7ROF+BF without even having the Bf mod on which is worse

-the kal7 was left with a BF mod that doesnt even raise the Bf accuracy as it is portrayed in stats and all it adds a tiny amount of stickness when extremly close compared to before, plus strange stoping power effects on urself making u even slower+, for this reason the mod is broken

-the para9 is still the ultimate weapon in this game with its 3 shot melee death combo

 

the blind fire has been lowered to its limit already

maybe lowering all aimed recoil and and stoping power and raising health and accuracy in general migth make aim superior at extra distances but blindfire is still a gameplay style

 

 

all i said about the gmal is there was a time it was the most absurd stoping power gun in the history of gaming online
, and if u entered a laggy match one bullets out of it would stop u and kill u

 

i just want to go back to the days when shooting and getting shot just lowered our health and not slow us down or lag stop us in our tracks ;/

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 1507 of 1,608 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/29/2013
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 28, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

What im trying to say is that after all the crazy balance issues and nerfs since launch we were left with a few issues regarding blindfire and aim based on gun behaviour

 

-the M9 was made the ultra versatil longgun capable of taking out a Kal7ROF+BF without even having the Bf mod on which is worse

-the kal7 was left with a BF mod that doesnt even raise the Bf accuracy as it is portrayed in stats and all it adds a tiny amount of stickness when extremly close compared to before, plus strange stoping power effects on urself making u even slower+, for this reason the mod is broken

-the para9 is still the ultimate weapon in this game with its 3 shot melee death combo

 

the blind fire has been lowered to its limit already

maybe lowering all aimed recoil and and stoping power and raising health and accuracy in general migth make aim superior at extra distances but blindfire is still a gameplay style

 

 

all i said about the gmal is there was a time it was the most absurd stoping power gun in the history of gaming online
, and if u entered a laggy match one bullets out of it would stop u and kill u

 

i just want to go back to the days when shooting and getting shot just lowered our health and not slow us down or lag stop us in our tracks ;/


Good point about lowering aimed recoil. Maybe if it was lowered people would stop blindfiring the KAL to high Heaven. Although you would need to compensate for the high RoF.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1508 of 1,608 (200 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1718 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 29, 2013

Guys, we're less than a month away from celebrating this thread's 1 year birthday.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 1509 of 1,608 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2851 posts
 

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 160+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Sep 29, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Guys, we're less than a month away from celebrating this thread's 1 year birthday.


great! but unless you guys bring presents I won't be giving a party :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 1510 of 1,608 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes