Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Re: HIPFIRE NERFED!!! :D Thanks ND and community!!! :)

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

^^this and its stops workin up close(when avatar collide) exept for the micro and M9

In other words ND wants us to hipfire from affar as in **bleep** i know they crazy, their resolve for hipfire was to force teach players to get a hand of distant blindfire and eliminate the extra close up hipfire

ima like wth if i wanted to hipfire that far away i would aim

Be quiet. They did a good thing.

exactly, it's funny though that steven is pretending that hipfire is still overpowered in the hopes of naughty dog returning it to how it was, but no steven, that's not going to happen, your hipfire days are over Smiley Happy

It still sucks. What about us that have had KAL loudouts since the beginning? Do we just "adapt"? Why didn't anybody "adapt" to FAL pre patch 1.04? Why didn't anybody "adapt" to the G-Mal during the days when it was accurate and had stopping power? Why didn't anybody "adapt" to 7 medal quickboom or jumping blindfire shottie?

There might be few of us, but not everybody was happy with the nerf. I don't find it right to laugh at somebody's playstyle because it was made less efficient. (not pertaining to you matthijs)

Tips say: Aiming is always more accurate.

The game was being played wrong even by how ND visioned it.

Wasn't about adapting. It was fixing the broken issue and having the game they visioned.

I find it impossible to believe the KAL was ever an intentional design choice and was actually a complete accident.

Having a game they visioned?

Blindfire was not part of that vision?

I'm just gonna leave this here:

That was simply covering themselves for the mistakes they made.

If I made a stupid mistake I'd rather try to cover it up than confess to it.

Either that or Cog doesn't know how to play his own game. Not my problem. But you are kind of a sucker for believing it was ever intended.

No developer would take away legitimacy from their game like this intentionally.

Message 1591 of 1,597 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

^^this and its stops workin up close(when avatar collide) exept for the micro and M9

In other words ND wants us to hipfire from affar as in **bleep** i know they crazy, their resolve for hipfire was to force teach players to get a hand of distant blindfire and eliminate the extra close up hipfire

exactly, it's funny though that steven is pretending that hipfire is still overpowered in the hopes of naughty dog returning it to how it was, but no steven, that's not going to happen, your hipfire days are over Smiley Happy

It still sucks. What about us that have had KAL loudouts since the beginning? Do we just "adapt"? Why didn't anybody "adapt" to FAL pre patch 1.04? Why didn't anybody "adapt" to the G-Mal during the days when it was accurate and had stopping power? Why didn't anybody "adapt" to 7 medal quickboom or jumping blindfire shottie?

There might be few of us, but not everybody was happy with the nerf. I don't find it right to laugh at somebody's playstyle because it was made less efficient. (not pertaining to you matthijs)

Wasn't about adapting. It was fixing the broken issue and having the game they visioned.

I find it impossible to believe the KAL was ever an intentional design choice and was actually a complete accident.

Either that or Cog doesn't know how to play his own game. Not my problem. But you are kind of a sucker for believing it was ever intended.

No developer would take away legitimacy from their game like this intentionally.

What the heII is this supposed to even mean? Legitimacy for what? Blindfire doesn't make this game legit?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1592 of 1,597 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Nov 14, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

What the heII is this supposed to even mean? Legitimacy for what? Blindfire doesn't make this game legit?

Not when it's the primary tactic for a shooter. C'mon. be honest with yourself. can you really take a game seriously that has people doing circles around each other and punching each other after it. Oh and lets not forget rolling around.

It may be funny to annoy people with it, but it's certainly not competitive. It's a joke.

The game tips even says it's better to aim. It wasn't. That was broken.

No game should have aiming be secondary to just sprint and spraying your bullets.

Not even COD does that...

Message 1593 of 1,597 (440 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 15, 2013
CoD forces you to aim. I can confirm that. "hipfire" in CoD has a crosshair, not auto-aim.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 1594 of 1,597 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Nov 17, 2013
Won't be using my drakes ak then fer a looooooong time Smiley Sad
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 1595 of 1,597 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

i just hope to god the multiplayer designers have a bit more common sense this time and dont just start throwing things into the mix without knowing what they will do.

O and i really dont see any great difference in blindfire accuracy on the m9 and para9 since the latest patch, the bullets are still heat-seakers, and the nerf didnt effect jumping blindfire in the slighest - bullets still manage to bend around >90 degree angles.

Message 1596 of 1,597 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2013

meh i just figured our the new kal BF path they have set up

i knew i just had to read carefully the patch notes heh

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 1597 of 1,597 (393 Views)
0 Likes