Survivor
2203 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (18 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

Nerymonx wrote:

Blindfire should be removed completely, and I don't care what you say about when two people are too close to each other, well, then you could do something to keep distance and then aim your weapon. That's not a reason to keep blindfire like that. I was playing on another profile, I changed my loadout and started using a KAL-7 and managed to get a Rampant. Yes, I didn't do anything other than blindfiring, and my score was a Rampant with one Five not Alive. I couldn't believe that the secret behind getting a Rampant and good scores is to blindfire all the time. 

I dont think ND could just remove Blindfire altogether, Like stunt said it would just be to guys having a whack and roll war until someone gets a kill.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 21 of 1,597 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

Re: All things blindfire! why it should get nerfed - Naughty Dog, please read this ;)

Oct 30, 2012
I support this thread FULLY and don't worry I will keep bumping this thread because I want Naughty Dog to read what you wrote. Your suggestions are amazing. Kudo'd and I will keep bumping this thread if it disappears from the first page.

Everyone please keep commenting on this thread so it's gets bumped up and so it catches Naughty Dog's eye.

Thank you.
Message 22 of 1,597 (735 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Okay, I'll admit, removing blindfire would never be a good solution, sorry. /:

2203 posts

Re: All things blindfire! why it should get nerfed - Naughty Dog, please read this ;)

Oct 30, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:
I support this thread FULLY and don't worry I will keep bumping this thread because I want Naughty Dog to read what you wrote. Your suggestions are amazing. Kudo'd and I will keep bumping this thread if it disappears from the first page.

Everyone please keep commenting on this thread so it's gets bumped up and so it catches Naughty Dog's eye.

Thank you.

I shall join you in this page bumping!

Message 24 of 1,597 (732 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

Oct 30, 2012
High Five. I want us to cause the nerf of blindfire.

Nobody post any more topics or comment on other threads. I want this thread to be the ONLY ONE ALIVE.
Message 25 of 1,597 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 30, 2012
I dunno. I kinda want HC back too.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 26 of 1,597 (597 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

Oct 30, 2012
They just replaced it with Classic Mode, it's very unlikely that they are going to bring it back. Blindfire is something that can be nerfed and it's a bigger problem than not having Hardcore mode. And a lot of people are happy that you can get the Hardcore treasures in Classic mode, and the main reason people played Hardcore mode is to get the treasures associated with that mode.
Message 27 of 1,597 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:
High Five. I want us to cause the nerf of blindfire.

Nobody post any more topics or comment on other threads. I want this thread to be the ONLY ONE ALIVE.

If we cause the nerf of blindfire i will die a happy man.

Message 28 of 1,597 (589 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Since double posting isn't a good thing. I'll bump this thread after it disappears from the first page, and then when it disappears from the first page you bump it, then I bump it after it disappears from the first page and so on and so forth...

Got it?
Message 29 of 1,597 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 30, 2012
I'm just wondering what gun becomes "OP" after blindfire nerf. Someone will obviously start a thread like it.

Placing my bets on the accuracy of the M9. Anyone else wanna join in?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 30 of 1,597 (578 Views)
0 Likes