Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
1795 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012
@TheStuntDouble: What Matthijis_17 said is what I was trying to say. Nerfing blindfire will not result in people complaining about guns being overpowered, because a blindfire nerf affects the way people play the game, and it doesn't make any guns overpowered. So I think you should give me a point too because that's what I was trying to say Smiley Wink
Message 41 of 1,597 (555 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
1795 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012
@Steven1379: I don't understand what you are trying to say. Why don't you want blindfire to be nerfed? Also, if you don't support this thread, don't post in it. Infact no, argue with me in this thread about why you think blindfire shouldn't be nerfed. Atleast the thread will be bumped up, and hopefully the OP will get more Kudos.

Let the arguement/discussion begin!
Message 42 of 1,597 (553 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

                                               NEWSFLASH

 

Good player gets killed by the opposition player who's using ziggy zaggy kal blind-fire tactics

good player sees this as a learning curve and has the wit and skill to counter the kal user the next time they meet

 

Bad player gets killed by the opposition player who's using ziggy zaggy kal blind-fire tactics

bad player sees this as a reason to cry to ND to get rid/nerf  it because he/she hasn't got the skill of the good player

 

It's the sign of a selfish bad losing bitter and resentful player who wants everything to suit themselves and go their own way

 

SIMPLE AS

 

 

 

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 43 of 1,597 (544 Views)
First Son
Registered: 10/30/2012
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

Does anyone know how to get the big bang shirt for your custom villain? I've checked the store and I can't find it. Was it a limited time deal or what?

Message 44 of 1,597 (540 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3587 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

                                               NEWSFLASH

 

Good player gets killed by the opposition player who's using ziggy zaggy kal blind-fire tactics

good player sees this as a learning curve and has the wit and skill to counter the kal user the next time they meet

 

Bad player gets killed by the opposition player who's using ziggy zaggy kal blind-fire tactics

bad player sees this as a reason to cry to ND to get rid/nerf  it because he/she hasn't got the skill of the good player

 

It's the sign of a selfish bad losing bitter and resentful player who wants everything to suit themselves and go their own way

 

SIMPLE AS

 

 

 


suit themselves? HAHAHAHAHAHA xD this whole community here on the Naugty Dog forums with the exception of you and probably a few others hates blindfire, not because they can't fight it, oh no, I can just blindfire that guy too and win, but the problem is: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!, that's the whole problem, this game gets dominated by people that do only blindfire, and it makes the game less fun, so before you jump to pathetic conclusions like 'you are a crybaby', maybe you should have read the whole wall of text I posted at the beginning, do that the next time please, because this just makes you look stupid, even more so because of your signature, because you accuse people of lagging when they are just better than you, I hate those people that are always whining about lag...

Message 45 of 1,597 (536 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

sprinkler18 wrote:

                                               NEWSFLASH

 

Good player gets killed by the opposition player who's using ziggy zaggy kal blind-fire tactics

good player sees this as a learning curve and has the wit and skill to counter the kal user the next time they meet

 

Bad player gets killed by the opposition player who's using ziggy zaggy kal blind-fire tactics

bad player sees this as a reason to cry to ND to get rid/nerf  it because he/she hasn't got the skill of the good player

 

It's the sign of a selfish bad losing bitter and resentful player who wants everything to suit themselves and go their own way

 

SIMPLE AS

 

 

 


suit themselves? HAHAHAHAHAHA xD this whole community here on the Naugty Dog forums with the exception of you and probably a few others hates blindfire, not because they can't fight it, oh no, I can just blindfire that guy too and win, but the problem is: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!, that's the whole problem, this game gets dominated by people that do only blindfire, and it makes the game less fun, so before you jump to pathetic conclusions like 'you are a crybaby', maybe you should have read the whole wall of text I posted at the beginning, do that the next time please, because this just makes you look stupid, even more so because of your signature, because you accuse people of lagging when they are just better than you, I hate those people that are always whining about lag...


The whole community, really!  No dude just sections of the community that happen to agree with you, and nor do the community here represent the whole UC3 player gamut, so pure speculation and wishful thinking on your selfish part

 

So to gets things into perspective, the kal, the zig zagging and the blind-fire et-al was all game designed and implemented well before you saved enough pocket money to buy it, unless you got a "special" copy

so you had enough time to get used to it, counter it and accept it and of course the option to let the game gather dust on your top shelf

 

If the game was designed and well balanced without the kal existing and ND comes along and introduces it and upsets the balance then I could fully understand

 

Then again maybe I am stupid! Smiley Wink

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 46 of 1,597 (575 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3587 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

sprinkler18 wrote:

                                               NEWSFLASH

 

Good player gets killed by the opposition player who's using ziggy zaggy kal blind-fire tactics

good player sees this as a learning curve and has the wit and skill to counter the kal user the next time they meet

 

Bad player gets killed by the opposition player who's using ziggy zaggy kal blind-fire tactics

bad player sees this as a reason to cry to ND to get rid/nerf  it because he/she hasn't got the skill of the good player

 

It's the sign of a selfish bad losing bitter and resentful player who wants everything to suit themselves and go their own way

 

SIMPLE AS

 

 

 


suit themselves? HAHAHAHAHAHA xD this whole community here on the Naugty Dog forums with the exception of you and probably a few others hates blindfire, not because they can't fight it, oh no, I can just blindfire that guy too and win, but the problem is: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!, that's the whole problem, this game gets dominated by people that do only blindfire, and it makes the game less fun, so before you jump to pathetic conclusions like 'you are a crybaby', maybe you should have read the whole wall of text I posted at the beginning, do that the next time please, because this just makes you look stupid, even more so because of your signature, because you accuse people of lagging when they are just better than you, I hate those people that are always whining about lag...


The whole community, really!  No dude just sections of the community that happen to agree with you, and nor do the community here represent the whole UC3 player gamut, so pure speculation and wishful thinking on your selfish part

 

So to gets things into perspective, the kal, the zig zagging and the blind-fire et-al was all game designed and implemented well before you saved enough pocket money to buy it, unless you got a "special" copy

so you had enough time to get used to it, counter it and accept it and of course the option to let the game gather dust on your top shelf

 

If the game was designed and well balanced without the kal existing and ND comes along and introduces it and upsets the balance then I could fully understand

 

Then again maybe I am stupid! Smiley Wink


what's up with you bringing up the kal-7 anyway, I never mentioned that, I'm talking about blindfire in general, the m9 and para9 are just as bad as the kal-7, again, please read first, comment second

Message 47 of 1,597 (569 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:


what's up with you bringing up the kal-7 anyway, I never mentioned that, I'm talking about blindfire in general, the m9 and para9 are just as bad as the kal-7, again, please read first, comment second


Any fool could see it was subliminal on your part, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out the biggest so called "rogue" when it comes to weapons and blind-fire

 

just get on with the game and play it as was intended to be played

by different people with different mindsets and ideals and styles of play and preferred weapons and techniques,

please stop spoiling it for other people by crying for nerfs all day long

 

So dude! less crying and listen to the song words and work it out

 

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 48 of 1,597 (562 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3587 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:


what's up with you bringing up the kal-7 anyway, I never mentioned that, I'm talking about blindfire in general, the m9 and para9 are just as bad as the kal-7, again, please read first, comment second


Any fool could see it was subliminal on your part, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out the biggest so called "rogue" when it comes to weapons and blind-fire

 

just get on with the game and play it as was intended to be played

by different people with different mindsets and ideals and styles of play and preferred weapons and techniques,

please stop spoiling it for other people by crying for nerfs all day long

 

So dude! less crying and listen to the song words and work it out

 


I really can't take you seriously if you keep posting songs I will not listen to anyway and if you still don't read what I wrote, because now you say 'the way the game was intended to be played' while the whole point of my first post was that Naughty Dog self said that blindfire was meant as an tool for newcomers to the game to have a kill once in a while, it was not intended to dominate the game and be the most effective tactic, BUT IT DOES, really please read, or just don't post, I really can't take you seriously like this...

Message 49 of 1,597 (552 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
4642 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012
Blindfire doesnt need nerfing. Stopping power increase, and slower movement when blindfiring is needed.
Message 50 of 1,597 (549 Views)
Reply
0 Likes