Hekseville Citizen
197 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed, 90+ kudo's, Eric replied

Mar 5, 2013

Not a clown fest either filled with laggy 3rd world kids.
Your point is?

Message 571 of 1,597 (268 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I think they meant to put clown masks in.

And the kind of people that play is completely irrelevent as well, no matter how annoying they may be.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 572 of 1,597 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9168 posts

Mar 5, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Though I still agree on the fact that something should be done. I still see it as HIGHLY exaggerated that blindfire is a giant epidemic taking over the entire game...

Sniping is still very effective in the game as blindfire can do nothing to a faraway sniper. As well as stealth, but the fact that stealth takes place in CQC; it is oddly labeled as a cheap tactic associated with blindfire anyway... Blindfire is just that though, only effective in CQC and nothing more and if people manage to flank and get close enough to blindfire; then that kinda covers the stealth aspect of the game which is a legitimate tactic, but a wary player can easily take out a flanker if they pay attention.

As for bbq, if someone is close enough to you when you are throwing a propane tank at him to blindfire, wouldn't that end up killing you as well?

Though I have my problems with blindfire as well, mine being the M9 and para are the problem, I still highly disregard it as a crazy OP mechanic that everybody uses.

Finally someone I can agree with.

Here's the thing, ND isn't going to adjust blindfire like it or not. These people are wasting their time coming here every day to bash ND and tell how they have done injustice to their fans.Just stop it. Take my advice or realize it yourself months later. 

If blindfire ruins your multiplayer experience, try a different game. Better yet, go outside and let the bright sun warm you and your soul. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 573 of 1,597 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
197 posts

Mar 5, 2013

When you have a certain player pool that abuse other players and abuse the game mechanics...then yes, it is relevant.

Clown fest and clown mask are 2 different things.
My point was that the game is running like a bad circus right now, but I mush have overestimated your brain and it's capacity.

Message 574 of 1,597 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Mar 5, 2013

So sorry that ND can't control who plays their game... Should there be region lock sure, although now it doesn't seem like a good idea since the playerpool is dwindling along with having 10 different modes with half of them being dead already, the playerpool would be much smaller if it were locked.

blindfire whether you like it or not was a mechanic in the game...no... the SERIES from the start. I'm not here stating the game is perfect the way it is, its far from it sure. Yet people have the audacity to dictate what playstyles are wrong in the game and say that you shouldn't blindfire, that you're suppose to corner camp and play tactical. If you didn't notice, none of the characters here are elite marines or seals, they are mostly treasure hunters on the heroes side with the villians being pirates/ secret organization leaders/ and the closest to a soldier you got is probably Lazerevic.

I don't like Power weapons and certain boosters. Does that mean they should be removed? no this isn't our game... We can give ideas and sure many players have and tell the developers our thoughts both + and - on the game and hope they learn from it. But to downright say the way someone plays the game is wrong (blindfiring) is stupid.

Take note: I'm not a fan of blindfire either and do hope something is done with it(M9+para BF nerf, and SP buff on Ak and fal, along with reduction in movement speed while blindfiring) but I'm not going to dictate that the way someone plays the game is different from my morale values in a video game and say it's wrong.

You mush not underestimate my capacity either.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 575 of 1,597 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 5, 2013

THE_HUNTER_1399 wrote:

wait, did eric actually reply blindfire isn't a widespread problem???????????????????? Just pathetic man. this just proves that  naughty dog actually likes the concept of people NOT aiming and geting a lot of kills and they're probably one of those n00bs

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEWnzMAYU1E

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 576 of 1,597 (307 Views)
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Mar 5, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

THE_HUNTER_1399 wrote:

wait, did eric actually reply blindfire isn't a widespread problem???????????????????? Just pathetic man. this just proves that  naughty dog actually likes the concept of people NOT aiming and geting a lot of kills and they're probably one of those n00bs

Wow! I have never seen that video, but what the hell was cog smoking! and for someone that likes traversal so much he makes pretty bad maps for traversal (he made lab map 2, flattest and worst map ever...)

and lol at him saying aiming is always more effective, haha, what a joke...

Message 577 of 1,597 (280 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

THE_HUNTER_1399 wrote:

Wow! I have never seen that video, but what the hell was cog smoking! and for someone that likes traversal so much he makes pretty bad maps for traversal (he made lab map 2, flattest and worst map ever...)

and lol at him saying aiming is always more effective, haha, what a joke...

Oh you have no idea how mad I just got from seeing that.Smiley Mad

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 578 of 1,597 (272 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I'm surprised that so many dedicated Uncharted fans have never seen that video! Smiley Surprised

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 579 of 1,597 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Mar 5, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

I'm surprised that so many dedicated Uncharted fans have never seen that video! Smiley Surprised

I saw it a while back, which made me want to punch through a brick wall. It's unbelievable how they talk so proudly about Blindfire or "Steel fisting" as a legit tactic.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 580 of 1,597 (258 Views)