Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
20 posts
 

Re: tRe: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

its impossible to nerf hipfiring any further with the introduction of sprint.  no matter how hard you try to keep the distance, they can rush to your nose from 10 metres away in a blink of eyes, and you have no choice but to counter it with the same tactic.

 

they might as well nerf the sprint, then there probably will be less room to hipfiring, punch and roll, things like that

 

or they can revive the bunny hopping, which was an very effective way to shake off melee attempts in UC2

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 1,608 (414 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 31, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I really can't take you seriously if you keep posting songs I will not listen to anyway and if you still don't read what I wrote, because now you say 'the way the game was intended to be played' while the whole point of my first post was that Naughty Dog self said that blindfire was meant as an tool for newcomers to the game to have a kill once in a while, it was not intended to dominate the game and be the most effective tactic, BUT IT DOES, really please read, or just don't post, I really can't take you seriously like this...


So you expect me to read all of your post but then you refuse to listen to the words in my song, so not only are you selfish you're also mean and lazy, tut tut :smileysad:

 

 

 (In case you really didn't listen)

 

 "WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU"

 

That's all I'm saying dude!

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 1,608 (398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (21 kudos) :P

Oct 31, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Compare a person completley reliant on blindfire. Then compare someone who is awesome at aiming. Who would win? Aiming. I won't say that blindfire doesn't need a nerf, but it's not completely better than actualy aiming.


The aimer will win, but its just that Blindfire should be a last resort, not players primary weapons. Your game plan shouldnt be run around blindfiring. The reason it needs a nerf is when someone is at least 10 meters using blindfire most of thier guns bullets will hit you. So why aim your gun when the game will give you free kills

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 1,608 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10031 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (21 kudos) :P

Oct 31, 2012
Although burst makes a point, blood is right. Blindfire shouldn't be a main tactic- rather, a desperation attempt,
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 1,608 (383 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2852 posts
 

Re: tRe: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 31, 2012

itscommplicated wrote:

its impossible to nerf hipfiring any further with the introduction of sprint.  no matter how hard you try to keep the distance, they can rush to your nose from 10 metres away in a blink of eyes, and you have no choice but to counter it with the same tactic.

 

they might as well nerf the sprint, then there probably will be less room to hipfiring, punch and roll, things like that

 

or they can revive the bunny hopping, which was an very effective way to shake off melee attempts in UC2


I don't really care how it gets fixed, as long as the result is that blindfire isn't the best tactic to use in the game anymore :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 1,608 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/31/2012
Offline
187 posts
 

Re: tRe: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 31, 2012

How is it even possible to get blindfired to get death by someone running straight at you when you're behind a Riot Shield?

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 1,608 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: tRe: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 31, 2012

tln_SWE wrote:

How is it even possible to get blindfired to get death by someone running straight at you when you're behind a Riot Shield?


The shield lagged :smileyindifferent:

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 1,608 (359 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2852 posts
 

Re: tRe: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 31, 2012

tln_SWE wrote:

How is it even possible to get blindfired to get death by someone running straight at you when you're behind a Riot Shield?


happens to me often too, guess it's part of the same problem: the auto lock on of blindfire

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 1,608 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
1674 posts
 

Re: tRe: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Nov 1, 2012
Which is why I said the auto lock-on should be nerfed. But monkeybutler doesn't agree. Probably because he blindfires a lot himself, and therefore doesn't want it to he nerfed. If blindfire gets nerfed I'll do better because I have good aim, and a lot of my deaths are due to blindfire.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 1,608 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10031 posts
 

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (26 kudos) :P

Nov 1, 2012
^ I guess it would be nice to not get killed by blindfire.

I swear to God, if another complaint thread shows up after nerfing blindfire...
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 1,608 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes