Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3536 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 130+ **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Mar 23, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

the Ak without the BF mod is terrible at blindfire... Even with the mod its only OK.

And I think this "ok" level of AK + blindfire mod is the most accurate blindfire should get.

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 911 of 1,608 (239 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Blindfire accuracy is fine. People are so stupid on here. I don't use it, and can take down blindfire maniacs fine. The only problem is that you guys can't learn how to combat blindfire, so you whine that it's OP. Get good or get out.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 912 of 1,608 (231 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Mar 23, 2013

^^ kudos to that

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 913 of 1,608 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Complete bs^^^
Theres a reason many kudos are granted to this post....

And u got to be joking about the getting good part XD you can't be good at something u don't do. Blindfire aims for u -_-
Omg look i got cheap kills for free yaaay I'm good.
Please use plain text.
Message 914 of 1,608 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Blindfire accuracy is fine. People are so stupid on here. I don't use it, and can take down blindfire maniacs fine. The only problem is that you guys can't learn how to combat blindfire, so you whine that it's OP. Get good or get out.

I dont have a problem combating blindfire, But the newer players that get killed by these people that have no brain stem will see that this is one of the ways to be successful in UC3. So in turn they keep blindfiring, causing more people to blindfire until 80% of UC3's player pool blindfires.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 915 of 1,608 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Complete bs^^^
Theres a reason many kudos are granted to this post....

And u got to be joking about the getting good part XD you can't be good at something u don't do. Blindfire aims for u -_-
Omg look i got cheap kills for free yaaay I'm good.

Exactly, A competitve shooter is ment to require skill to get kills at it. Even COD with it's BS still requires some form of skill to be good at. Just because you can hold R1 in a players general direction and kill them from 10-15 feet is NOT skill.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 916 of 1,608 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Then how should we do that? When there is a guy waiting around the corner that we can't possible see and he starts blindfireing how should we kill him without aiming?

Also this nice ALT account of yours never even played Uncharted. Do you mind telling us your real PSN so we can check that you don't blindfire all day?

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 917 of 1,608 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Then how should we do that? When there is a guy waiting around the corner that we can't possible see and he starts blindfireing how should we kill him without aiming?

Also this nice ALT account of yours never even played Uncharted. Do you mind telling us your real PSN so we can check that you don't blindfire all day?

I completely agree. Wall-hugging steelfisters are nearly impossible to outmanoeuvre without resorting to blindfire. You're probably right about his never having played Uncharted with that account, but sometimes the stats page doesn't show a player's stats even if he has played UC3.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 918 of 1,608 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Mar 23, 2013
He doesn't have a PSN avatar either. And I tried multiple times with hours between the tries.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 919 of 1,608 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5851 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Just played a session of UC3 and I haven't played in a while... Still feels like the M9 is the problem to me.

The fact that someone can easily blindfire you, then shoot someone across the map with the same gun no matter what mods or boosters they have is ridiculous.

It really needs to be toned down in some areas, blindfire included.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 920 of 1,608 (142 Views)
0 Likes