Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

HeavensLightfire wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Well to be honest,no mode works. Well for me that is, I can't play anything anymore.. Thanks Naughty Dog, I'm reinstalling the game.


Same here. :/ No more U3 for me.


Try reinstalling the game data and patch, im trying that right now to see if that helps


That won't work. Plus ND should be looking at this right now. We shouldn't be coming up with crazy theories on how to make our game stop lagging. That's THEIR job. 

 

Smiley Wink


Got a point. I'll just see what happens. THe patch hasnt been out that long so I'll give them time, I just won't play online for now. I'll go back to single player and try to finish it on crushing Smiley Very Happy


Good choice, amigo! Smiley Wink If ND doesn't fix this then I'm returning the game. 


Message 11 of 36 (448 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

stargazingDrill wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Well to be honest,no mode works. Well for me that is, I can't play anything anymore.. Thanks Naughty Dog, I'm reinstalling the game.


Same here. :/ No more U3 for me.


Try reinstalling the game data and patch, im trying that right now to see if that helps


That won't work. Plus ND should be looking at this right now. We shouldn't be coming up with crazy theories on how to make our game stop lagging. That's THEIR job. 

 

Smiley Wink


Got a point. I'll just see what happens. THe patch hasnt been out that long so I'll give them time, I just won't play online for now. I'll go back to single player and try to finish it on crushing Smiley Very Happy


Good choice, amigo! Smiley Wink If ND doesn't fix this then I'm returning the game. 


I hope you get a good amount of money for it. And I hope you got all the offline trophies. (Which you probably did already Smiley Surprised) Smiley Very Happy

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 12 of 36 (444 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Guys try to reinstall the Game Data, or if it doesn't work try to play another game at Naughty Dog fix the problems, and ALL game modes doesn't work, everytime if you shoot a bullet into your enemy your game will be Frozen.

Message 13 of 36 (441 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

kalgerion wrote:

Guys try to reinstall the Game Data, or if it doesn't work try to play another game at Naughty Dog fix the problems.

And, ALL game modes doesn't work, everytime if you shoot a bullet in your enemi your game will be Frozen.


For sho, dawg. Ima just wait. If its not fixed by morning, I'm returning this catering-nooby-broken a$$ game with a smile on my face! 


Message 14 of 36 (436 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

stargazingDrill wrote:

kalgerion wrote:

Guys try to reinstall the Game Data, or if it doesn't work try to play another game at Naughty Dog fix the problems.

And, ALL game modes doesn't work, everytime if you shoot a bullet in your enemi your game will be Frozen.


For sho, dawg. Ima just wait. If its not fixed by morning, I'm returning this catering-nooby-broken a$$ game with a smile on my face! 


XD. Well we shall see tomorrow than. Im keeping my game just for the single player experience. Besides, there's always Unchartd 2 Multiplayer but I doubt thats better. Smiley Sad

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 15 of 36 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

The freezing stopped yet?


Message 16 of 36 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

So..did anyone stop freezing yet? 


Message 17 of 36 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
3797 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

So I guess when ND replied " we are testing" they were doing what then?

Maybe they meant to say tasting? Maybe some one brought donuts into the office.

 

Dunno, just saying.

 

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 18 of 36 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

So I guess when ND replied " we are testing" they were doing what then?

Maybe they meant to say tasting? Maybe some one brought donuts into the office.

 

Dunno, just saying.

 


....... Ima go shake my hair and blow dry it now. ._.


Message 19 of 36 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 06/29/2010
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 24, 2012

So glad I saw this post, thought it was just me. Was gonna buy my 5th UC3 disc tomorrow. No freezing on my current disc until 1.15, then 3 out of 5 matches it froze.

 

Please fix it.

Message 20 of 36 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes