Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3328 posts

Re: HUGE Patch 1.15 Problem (FREEZING)

Oct 25, 2012
Well now my game is just unplayable. So yea, i don't know what to do now. I'm lost :smileysad:
 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 31 of 36 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Oct 26, 2012

playd 5 matches * about a good hour* game ran smooth as a babys bottom.. The new match making is a tad slower but it paired me up with good competition * not half noobs half jesus christ pro's*  oh and tehy FINALY fixed the cutsceen veiwers image problemb! 

Message 32 of 36 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Oct 26, 2012
So what, there's no problem?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 33 of 36 (478 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I experience this almost every time I play the multiplayer game now.

In the spring I had moved on to other games so I hadn't played it in months, but recently took it up again.  Since then, there are new multiplayer patches, new PS3 firmware upgrades, and I am also using a new 7.1 receiver, so there are a lot of variables in the mix.  Hard to pinpoint exactly what causes it.

Usually I can play 2 or 3 multiplayer games before the inevitable hang / freeze / crash.  The image totally freezes and I have to hard-reboot the PS3.  Next time I start up everything is fine again.

For a while I reset the auto settings to use 5.1 instead of the default 7.1, thinking that the extra channels might be stressing the game too much (and I'm guessing the developers don't test with 7.1 most fo the time so there are probably little bugs that they never encounter in QA).  However that didn't solve it.

My wife plays Skyrim for hours at a time without any issue, so I don't think it is a bug in the PS3 firmware, or the receiver's HDMI synchronization.  The crash/freeze only happens in Uncharted 3.

- Jim

Message 34 of 36 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

I think I experienced some sort of mass freezing 2 days ago.

Was playing TO in Old Quarter and during the 2nd round I noticed these two players just standing still and aiming their gun. I just ignored them and few seconds after that, they both left. I also noticed two players leaving from the opponents' team.

I just kept playing the game and ran to the turf war, started aiming at an enemy player and then my game just froze. :smileyindifferent:

Weird though, the progress on my boosters was saved though, got Back in the Saddle silver.

Message 35 of 36 (406 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I just installed 1.15 today & I cant even get past the message of the day when I open up MP, it freezes there every time. :smileysad: You guys mentioned reinstalling the Game Data. If I tried this would I loose my trophies, DLC & any MP profile data & unlocks? I have the huge 300 something hard drive i never had to delete game data before.

Message 36 of 36 (387 Views)
0 Likes