Nov 01 2013
By: canadian94eh Survivor 2348 posts

Happy Birthday Uncharted 3!!

26 replies 476 views Edited Nov 1, 2013

since i'm writing this past midnight it is now uncharted 3's 2nd birthday!!!!!!!

i've been busy playing a few new games lately but uncharted 3 is the game that i keep coming back to since it has given me a ton of fond memories with lots of people i've met in-game and from these forums, i just wanted to say briefly thanks to everyone i have met for the experiences thus far and to ND for making truly amazing games like this one and allowing us to share your love in gaming; i know we don't always come across as the most appreciative at times, but we do greatly admire your dedication at making your creations the best that they can be and occassionally listening to us nobodies (a lot more than many developers out there) Smiley Tongue, hope to see what you'll have in store for us in the future!

oh i almost forgot, i brought cake:

Message 1 of 27 (476 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

Re: Happy Birthday Uncharted 3!!

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Uncharted as a whole is a global phenomenon and will have many more birthdays in the future. Happy 2nd birthday Uncharted 3!!! Make a wish and blow out the candles. Smiley Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 27 (473 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 1, 2013
ND hands down makes the overall best games. Best looking, most in depth stories, smoothest gameplay, most addictive MP, and, after 2 years, provide the best support to a game anyone could expect.

I don't think anyone believed we would see 40+ changes in this last major patch. Most seemed to think it would only be the release of the map packs for free.

I'm impressed. I've always stood by ND and kept faith, and took a lot of crap from others for it. Thanks for not making me look stupid, ND Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 27 (460 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

Nov 1, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
ND hands down makes the overall best games. Best looking, most in depth stories, smoothest gameplay, most addictive MP, and, after 2 years, provide the best support to a game anyone could expect.

I don't think anyone believed we would see 40+ changes in this last major patch. Most seemed to think it would only be the release of the map packs for free.

I'm impressed. I've always stood by ND and kept faith, and took a lot of crap from others for it. Thanks for not making me look stupid, ND Smiley Very Happy

You are a true fan and supporter never let anyone tell you different Smiley Happy. The fact that you never let your opinion be changed by the words of other people who don't like the game is admirable.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 4 of 27 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11242 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Happy b-day to us players who keep playing this gameafter 2 long years.

Message 5 of 27 (443 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Nov 1, 2013
I really want to keep playing. I hate my stupid, stupid Internet.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 27 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3470 posts

Nov 1, 2013

It is a good game. Surprised how lnog I have played it for though. 

Message 7 of 27 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2854 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Uncharted 3 is that one game I hate so much that I can't help but to love it. It pisses me off but I keep playing and that's because it's a hella fun diverse Multiplayer at it's core & before Uncharted 3 came out I was strictly an Xbox guy & then in summer 2011 I tried out the UC3 Beta because my Brother kept saying it was better than Halo 3 (Smiley Very Happy). Tried it, got hooked & then I ended up getting a PS3 on this very day 2 years just to play UC3 and I ended up leaving my Xbox 360 behind.

I've certainly met & played with some awesomely cool people because of UC3 quite a few of them already posted in this thread . Overall this game has given me many fond memories & allowed me to come in contact with some really cool people from all over the world. The core UC3 community is amazing, creative, dedicated & to top it off we have the backing of one of the best gaming studios who continues to prove us all wrong when majority claimed a year ago ND was done with us. Smiley Tongue

Happy Birthday Uncharted 3 and Thanks to community & ND for keeping this game alive 2 years laters Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 27 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2854 posts

Nov 1, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Uncharted as a whole is a global phenomenon and will have many more birthdays in the future. Happy 2nd birthday Uncharted 3!!! Make a wish and blow out the candles. Smiley Happy

Ahh Congrats on being an MVP Matt. Smiley Happy 

Message 9 of 27 (370 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Aw you guys. David and Matt, you both played with me when I was new and awful. You both helped me go from awful to a respectable "not good". Haha. I agree tho, it's unbelievable how many people I talk to on a nearly every day basis bc of this game. Frustrating at times or not, this game bc a lot more than a game a long time ago.
Message 10 of 27 (345 Views)
0 Likes