I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

Re: Happy Birthday Uncharted 3!!

Nov 2, 2013

Wow, I almost forgot!  (Thanks canadian94eh, you saved my bacon.)  Ah, Uncharted, you saved me from falling into to dark reality of scrapbooking, and got me wasting my time in far more amusing and, honestly, rewarding ways.  Twas through you that my husband realised you could play video games online, so many hours spent happily playing UC2 together:  "It's my turn." "I haven't died three times yet!"  "Yes you have!!"  Then with the addition of splitscreen on UC3:  "This screen is so small I can't see a damned thing!"  "Who are we again?"  "The bad guys."  "Oh."

Uncharted was my entry level drug to the world of online gaming.  I've played with great people who are endlessly patient with my pathetic KDR. 

What I'm trying to say is....the patch is done downloading and I want to go play now.  Love ya!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (191 Views)
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Nov 3, 2013

This thread has interested me: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=708506

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2186 posts

Nov 3, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

This thread has interested me: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=708506

i'd actually really want to see a Jak 4, maybe that's why they went to that space place (fits more into Jak than uncharted) i'd rather not see a new IP

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11017 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Banting-Best wrote:

Wow, I almost forgot!  (Thanks canadian94eh, you saved my bacon.)  Ah, Uncharted, you saved me from falling into to dark reality of scrapbooking, and got me wasting my time in far more amusing and, honestly, rewarding ways.  Twas through you that my husband realised you could play video games online, so many hours spent happily playing UC2 together:  "It's my turn." "I haven't died three times yet!"  "Yes you have!!"  Then with the addition of splitscreen on UC3:  "This screen is so small I can't see a damned thing!"  "Who are we again?"  "The bad guys."  "Oh."

Uncharted was my entry level drug to the world of online gaming.  I've played with great people who are endlessly patient with my pathetic KDR. 

What I'm trying to say is....the patch is done downloading and I want to go play now.  Love ya!

Awww this is too cute for me. :smileyhappy:

Same thing with my sister, Uncharted 2 was the reason why she bought her own PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Happy 2nd anniversary uncharted 3, now i have to be honest here, when udf came out i didnt like it at all with how slow drake reactions were, then my brother got me playing u2 and i kinda became hooked then , i enjoyed it so much that u2 was my 1st platinuim trophy, now i have all 3 platinuimed :smileyhappy: , with u3 i was even more hooked, still am if am honest lol,

Anyway Heres to many more. Uncharted games.

Cheers naughty dog :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I also. met some great people on your forum pages like nationmo4 and redbanner666 as just a few examples :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2186 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

dark18assassin92 wrote:
Happy 2nd anniversary uncharted 3, now i have to be honest here, when udf came out i didnt like it at all with how slow drake reactions were, then my brother got me playing u2 and i kinda became hooked then , i enjoyed it so much that u2 was my 1st platinuim trophy, now i have all 3 platinuimed :smileyhappy: , with u3 i was even more hooked, still am if am honest lol,

Anyway Heres to many more. Uncharted games.

Cheers naughty dog :smileywink:

that's how i got hooked on platinum trophies too, i liked the game so much that i went for the platinum trophy (UDF being my first) then that need for more trophies carried on to more games until i'm where i am today with 86 platinum trophies (last one was GTA 5 (few days after solid-steak :smileytongue:)) ... my "trophy whoreness" peaked around 2011 though, i wasn't that into going for platinums before say 2010 and after 2012 i kinda got less motivated especially if they were **bleep** games like ICO

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (128 Views)
0 Likes