Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 05 2013
By: SjShane Fender Bender 2132 posts
Accepted Solution

Has Naughty Dog ditched the Tournament system?  I think so.

[ Edited ]
29 replies 684 views Edited Jun 5, 2013
Elena's Canadian Mountie hat was meant to be visible in the game by May the 28th,  and should have been usable by yesterday, as you can read here.  

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted_patriotic

But the hat is still not in this game, instead they brought back Cutter's Royal Guard Hat, and the same rewards will be used next week.   Those Revolution items are also missing.   

I've Tweeted to four ND employees and have been flat out ignored by at least one of them.

Point of this topic, don't buy tickets, you shouldn't have bought any in the first place, but the current items are not worth it, and besides that, it's easy to get to Gold and Platinum if you use multiple exploits and over powered items.  Message me if you have trouble getting to Gold/Platinum in 10 tickets.  

Paying ND for hats when they could be giving us actual fixes is one thing, but paying them for doing absolutely nothing? Yeah, please don't. I'm well aware that TLOU is taking up their time, but they were already making that game when they threw the Tournament system in our faces, they should have been more organized.
Pepsi
Message 1 of 30 (684 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4922 posts

Re: Has Naughty Dog ditched the Tournament system?  I think so.

Jun 5, 2013
The Tournament system has always been a joke.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 2 of 30 (666 Views)
Sackboy
364 posts

Jun 5, 2013

They.... they ditched the Tournament System?

www.nooooooooooooooo.com

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 3 of 30 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Let's face the reality, ND doesn't care about UC3 anymore! Only TLoU is worth their time right now!

New Block Mesh Maps that were supposed to come out at MAY? NO!

And, you've seen how many days it took for them to update the game so people can use the shirts (and people actually spent money on that). Now Elena's canadian hat is free (if you can use your 10 free tickets to get to gold tier) so I doubt they'll bother to fix that!

I might be wrong, I know that, but that's my opinion!

PS: Don't forget this month Q&A....oh yeah, no answers!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 4 of 30 (643 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Jun 5, 2013

They didn't ditched it, they still didn't even fix the patriotic DLC. The PIRATE shirt is still missing.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 5 of 30 (642 Views)
Fender Bender
2132 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Surprise, surprise, still no hat for Elena. I had a feeling this would happen when all the other items showed up apart from her hat. Naughty Dog, quit rolling in your money you made from TLOU and do your **bleep** job.
Pepsi
Message 6 of 30 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4504 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Quit rolling in the money they've made from TLOU... A game that hasn't even come out... I doubt there's any way they can be in the black for TLOU already.
Message 7 of 30 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 13, 2013

I was just thinking the same thing...

This is apparently the future of Uncharted 3 multiplayer: No lab updates, no online support, broken promises about new in-game appearance items, and an abandoned tournament system.

Oh well... I won't miss the tournament much anyway.  Just yesterday I tried to play a few tickets, and in CONSECUTIVE GAMES I got the "endless spinning ring" before the games.  Everyone else quit while waiting for the games to load, and I got something like 100 points for each ticket.  

And yet ND thinks I should spend money for more tickets, so I can get the Canadian Mountie Hat that doesn't exist!  

I really don't like to complain much here on the forums, but this is getting ridiculous.  Yeah, they have another game coming out, but when ND makes blog posts about Uncharted updates, it's unprofessional to just ignore their fans (AKA paying customers) and fail to deliver.  But that's par for the course at this point...

Message 8 of 30 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Jun 13, 2013
Looks like they pulled a U2 on us and stopped caring about this game once TLOU started up. So glad im buying it used thus giving them ZERO profit from it.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 9 of 30 (416 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
Looks like they pulled a U2 on us and stopped caring about this game once TLOU started up. So glad im buying it used thus giving them ZERO profit from it.

You know what? I'll laugh hard at ND groupies that know nothing about their previous MP fiascos, as soon as they abandon TLOU MP in favor of UC4.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 10 of 30 (408 Views)