Sackboy
452 posts

Re: Has Naughty Dog ditched the Tournament system?  I think so.

Jun 13, 2013
Yup. I have low hopes for this MP and any future MPs until ND gets their crap together and learns to properly fix glitches and bugs and stops ditching games in favor of the next one.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 11 of 30 (330 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

Jun 13, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Surprise, surprise, still no hat for Elena. I had a feeling this would happen when all the other items showed up apart from her hat. Naughty Dog, quit rolling in your money you made from TLOU and do your **bleep** job.

Can't say I'm surprised!

Thank God I never expected those new block mesh maps that are never coming!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 12 of 30 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Jun 13, 2013

lucascampanha wrote:

SjShane wrote:
Surprise, surprise, still no hat for Elena. I had a feeling this would happen when all the other items showed up apart from her hat. Naughty Dog, quit rolling in your money you made from TLOU and do your **bleep** job.

Can't say I'm surprised!

Lets hope they at least change the lab to something good before throwing this game out the window, not another repeat of the UC2 crushing lab.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 30 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
6695 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Can't say I'm surprised!

Lets hope they at least change the lab to something good before throwing this game out the window, not another repeat of the UC2 crushing lab.

*crosses fingers that it gets stuck on t-bolt/pistole*

Feet
Message 14 of 30 (298 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Can't say I'm surprised!

BMM #6 is good enough for me! I play exclusively with the G-MAL and I rarely get killed from blindfire scrubs. Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 15 of 30 (295 Views)
Survivor
2201 posts

Re: Has Naughty Dog ditched the Tournament system? I think so.

Jun 13, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Can't say I'm surprised!

BMM #6 is good enough for me! I play exclusively with the G-MAL and I rarely get killed from blindfire scrubs. Smiley Happy

I would not mind BMM 6, its that I dont want them to start rotating again and put on something like Kal-7/raffica Plunder or something stupid like that.

Message 16 of 30 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 13, 2013

They should put all the BMM except the horrible campers paradise #8 into rotation for voting, i'm sure their servers can handle it. 

Message 17 of 30 (272 Views)
Survivor
2201 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

They should put all the BMM except the horrible campers paradise #8 into rotation for voting, i'm sure their servers can handle it. 

Would be the best thing to do, if they cant have all the BBMs then instead they can put the other experimental game modes in the Lab.

Message 18 of 30 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6695 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Wouldn't just putting all BMMs in the lab be sort of a waste? I mean i'm all for sticking them in customs and everything. But if they are stuck in the lab, then we essentially have 2 TDM modes, one with regular maps; one with mesh maps.

Feet
Message 19 of 30 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16936 posts

Jun 13, 2013

As noted, if you think that UC3 is going to get any attention, think back to the release of UC3.  How much attention did UC2 get?

Does anyone really give a sniffing pig**bleep** about amountie hat when there are still, STILL bugs from the beta?  2 years...

Um.........

[ 39 ]
Message 20 of 30 (261 Views)