Reply
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1315 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

It's been less, but not anything big. The best way would be going back to old matchmaking imo Smiley Wink

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 11 of 27 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19733 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013
Although people complain endlessly about the lag on these forums, I actually don't see major lag that often. There is sometimes this 1 laggy player, but it's never as bad as 3 or 5 laggy enemies.

I do get shot around corners and such at times, but that's actually pretty normal at this point.
Message 12 of 27 (363 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2201 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Although people complain endlessly about the lag on these forums, I actually don't see major lag that often. There is sometimes this 1 laggy player, but it's never as bad as 3 or 5 laggy enemies.

I do get shot around corners and such at times, but that's actually pretty normal at this point.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just played a few matches and there was almost no lag.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 27 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
2339 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013
It's been at it's worst for me, but I have moved and only have a 4.79 download and 0.79 upload connection. So far I've only noticed a disadvantage, but I haven't been playing much so maybe I'm rusty as well.
Pepsi
Message 14 of 27 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2307 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

Nope. Still a laggy piece of **bleep** game. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 15 of 27 (337 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. Smiley Indifferent I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. Smiley Surprised


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 16 of 27 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2201 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. Smiley Indifferent I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. Smiley Surprised


Strange, I see more lag playing with friends than playing solo.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 17 of 27 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. Smiley Indifferent I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. Smiley Surprised


Strange, I see more lag playing with friends than playing solo.


Its weird for me haha. I actually run a real good connection.. not complaining though. I just got used to it.


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 18 of 27 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/14/2009
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

Has been less laggy for me, though there is always a few matches where it is just a disaster.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 27 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013
Haven't lagged for some time, actually. Games have been smooth.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 27 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes