Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1310 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

It's been less, but not anything big. The best way would be going back to old matchmaking imo :smileywink:

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 11 of 27 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18755 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013
Although people complain endlessly about the lag on these forums, I actually don't see major lag that often. There is sometimes this 1 laggy player, but it's never as bad as 3 or 5 laggy enemies.

I do get shot around corners and such at times, but that's actually pretty normal at this point.
Message 12 of 27 (275 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Although people complain endlessly about the lag on these forums, I actually don't see major lag that often. There is sometimes this 1 laggy player, but it's never as bad as 3 or 5 laggy enemies.

I do get shot around corners and such at times, but that's actually pretty normal at this point.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just played a few matches and there was almost no lag.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 27 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
2132 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013
It's been at it's worst for me, but I have moved and only have a 4.79 download and 0.79 upload connection. So far I've only noticed a disadvantage, but I haven't been playing much so maybe I'm rusty as well.
Pepsi
Message 14 of 27 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
1955 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

Nope. Still a laggy piece of **bleep** game. 

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 15 of 27 (249 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. :smileyindifferent: I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. :smileysurprised:


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 16 of 27 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. :smileyindifferent: I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. :smileysurprised:


Strange, I see more lag playing with friends than playing solo.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 17 of 27 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. :smileyindifferent: I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. :smileysurprised:


Strange, I see more lag playing with friends than playing solo.


Its weird for me haha. I actually run a real good connection.. not complaining though. I just got used to it.


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 18 of 27 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/14/2009
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

Has been less laggy for me, though there is always a few matches where it is just a disaster.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 27 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10105 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013
Haven't lagged for some time, actually. Games have been smooth.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 20 of 27 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes