Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1315 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

It's been less, but not anything big. The best way would be going back to old matchmaking imo Smiley Wink

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 11 of 27 (499 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20477 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013
Although people complain endlessly about the lag on these forums, I actually don't see major lag that often. There is sometimes this 1 laggy player, but it's never as bad as 3 or 5 laggy enemies.

I do get shot around corners and such at times, but that's actually pretty normal at this point.
Message 12 of 27 (495 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Although people complain endlessly about the lag on these forums, I actually don't see major lag that often. There is sometimes this 1 laggy player, but it's never as bad as 3 or 5 laggy enemies.

I do get shot around corners and such at times, but that's actually pretty normal at this point.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just played a few matches and there was almost no lag.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 27 (493 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Offline
2446 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013
It's been at it's worst for me, but I have moved and only have a 4.79 download and 0.79 upload connection. So far I've only noticed a disadvantage, but I haven't been playing much so maybe I'm rusty as well.
Pepsi
Message 14 of 27 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2557 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 27, 2013

Nope. Still a laggy piece of **bleep** game. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 15 of 27 (469 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
835 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. Smiley Indifferent I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. Smiley Surprised

Great game
Message 16 of 27 (435 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. Smiley Indifferent I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. Smiley Surprised


Strange, I see more lag playing with friends than playing solo.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 17 of 27 (425 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
835 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

With friends? Depends on the players we're up against.

 

Solo? Yes, almost everytime, even with F2P newcomers. Smiley Indifferent I just try to get used to it nowadays.. but if its super super laggy, (have had those days before) nope I'm out. Smiley Surprised


Strange, I see more lag playing with friends than playing solo.


Its weird for me haha. I actually run a real good connection.. not complaining though. I just got used to it.

Great game
Message 18 of 27 (421 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/14/2009
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013

Has been less laggy for me, though there is always a few matches where it is just a disaster.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 27 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 28, 2013
Haven't lagged for some time, actually. Games have been smooth.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 27 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes